Newbie Screening Question

I'm a long time lurker on this board that is ready to take the plunge. The only thing that has been holding me back, besides the thought of being caught by my SO, is revealing real world personal information during the newbie screening process. This may be problematic since I own my own business.

I've seen various references to light screening, gentle screening, and alternative screening. Can someone please explain the difference? You can PM me if you don't want to respond in public.

Thanks in advance!
Everyone is just tired of these questions. Don't take it personally friend.

Owning your own business is not a complete bad thing. Screening is still possible.

You don't have to see me, but you can run my info and find out I'm safe. Go through whatever parts of my screening you are comfortable with and see how you feel. I'd prefer to not list current screening procedures in public for obvious reasons. The answers are out there and I'll help you find them if you are up to a fun excursion.
Tapper,

Since you are a long time lurker then you must have seen the Search tab. If you do a Search you will see several dozen threads that will answer your question. DO you own research.
Relax pyramider. I know you to use the search tool. When I search on the topic of screening, with the exception of a thread by Santoshi (which quickly turned into a train wreck), all the results are just provider ads of coed threads that state that they do require screening or why they require screening.

I have not really seen a thread that discusses differences between the various screening methods used by providers which is why I asked the question. I understand and respect that some providers may not want to discuss this in the public which is why I suggested a PM instead.

I am open to any suggestions. Heck, I'll even take them to lunch before setting an appointment just to get to know each other.
Oh please, sweet baby Tebow ...
... Heck, I'll even take them to lunch before setting an appointment just to get to know each other. Originally Posted by Tapper69
Most ladies aren't going to agree with meeting for a meal before getting together. Feels too much like you're going on a job interview. Plus, it wastes time.

Side note: If we click, and you wish to go out to eat AFTERWARDS, then I'm often up for that and it being off the clock.

If someone is feeling weird about giving up too much information about themselves, then they're going to have to share something. I, personally, can be pretty easy breezy about screening.

But I've had men write me, point blank, "My benji's are my screening" and those men are the ones that I just won't visit with.

I've also had men who have refused to give me a single bit of information but have offered to buy me a drink beforehand. I don't like doing that. It doesn't accomplish anything especially if you're going to be going to my place.

Plus, I have to do double (if not more) work. I have to get ready to meet you in public, then I have to get ready to meet you privately, if that makes sense and it should.

Either join one of the screening services or figure out something that you CAN share with one of us.

A quick phone call can also make a whole lot of difference. And if you show courtesy BEFORE calling, by introducing yourself in an e-mail, all of these little things can add up to a female being more willing to meet with you, and with you sharing less information, to accomplish your end goal.

Just a few quick thoughts.

Elisabeth
Thanks Elisabeth. I appreciate your honest and straightforward reply.
Like so many terms in the hobby, the ones you cite mean different things to different people. There is no standard definition. You'll just have to find someone who's newbie friendly and start establishing your bona fides that way, or work with someone you want to see to see if you can come to an mutually acceptable screening protocol.
I agree ^^^^^^^

remember that you're dealing with a world where a lot of money to Sarah might not be enough money to the next person. Opinions vary. That said - it could be tough to define the differrnt levels of screening.

Good luck! There are plenty of lovely, newbie friendly ladies to enjoy the company of
+1000 % @And if you show courtesy BEFORE calling, by introducing yourself in an e-mail, all of these little things can add up to a female being more willing to meet with you,
one thing I run from is
when a guy calls and say's WHAT UP BABY.. god I just hang up
OP, if after nearly 5 years on the board you haven't figured this out, you're not going to get it now. Time to move on to another hobby.