bbfs?

I seen the article about red rose and condom sliding off. I had an experience like that once with holly she just took it off and kept riding me. In that heated moment wasnt thinking cause felt so good but regretted it afterwards. Got checked and everythings fine but my question is, do a lot of u guys go in with no hat? I know a couple do cause why would they ask me if I want condom or no condom. Just wondering.
It's common at the AMPs to go all natural. Oriental BBQ.
Some AMP girls will provide BBFS to any customer who asks for it, while others will offer it only to customers they feel comfortable with. You should expect that all AMP girls are providing BBFS to someone, if not professionally, at least in their personal lives. There are only two girls I've seen over the years that I would put money on them never provided BBFS to paying customers.
I guess holly felt comfortable to with me. What other girls have u experienced with cc
I don't. My knowledge of BBFS comes from many conversations with the girls.
They ALL do it at some point and probably 99% of the guys here enjoy it.

Just some of the dudes lie about it or try to keep it quiet. Move on.
  • b2pop
  • 01-23-2013, 06:26 PM
Assume they do and make your decision from there. I would never!!!!!
What amazes me is that this subject in usually raised in connection with AMPs. Before I found where the good stuff is (Korean AMPs), I was trying out a numer of indies of all races. Lots of BBFS offered. This shit gets beat to death repeatedly. It's not just with some AMP girls, it's common in sex, in or out of hobby. There definitely is some danger. Some accept it, some don't, but it is real.

Torito
  • nono
  • 01-23-2013, 09:23 PM
Just bring a nice tip and you get it
It's weird to me how often it apparently happens, I've virtually never been offered bbfs anywhere, AMP, studio, strip club, jack shack (I suppose that would be self evident but I've heard more than just jacking off occurs at jack shacks) or even independent. So, for that reason, I'm glad the subject is beaten to death so that others like me know what they are dealing with out there.
Never been offered at AMPs.
A few times with indies.
Gotta put the hat on if you plan to have a life..

Had friends that had gotten unpleasant surprises from non-pros that they met at clubs/bars..
So what do you know? Shit happens
What amazes me is that this subject in usually raised in connection with AMPs. Before I found where the good stuff is (Korean AMPs), I was trying out a numer of indies of all races. Lots of BBFS offered. This shit gets beat to death repeatedly. It's not just with some AMP girls, it's common in sex, in or out of hobby. There definitely is some danger. Some accept it, some don't, but it is real.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Torito,

I do not doubt that BBFS is rampant at all levels of the hobby.

Couple of reasons why AMPs get the most publicity:

1. Volume - more interactions occur here than elsewhere I believe.
2. Perhaps the AMP ladies are less selective than the independents with their offers. Independents will typically wait for repeat business before they offer the service.
3. AMP ladies do not read the reviews and post irate replies to suggestions they provide BBFS like an independent does. With the AMP ladies, if a guy admits to BBFS, he doesn't have to worry about the reprecussions as much.
4. Guys who do the AMPs typically concentrate there. Guys who do independents concentrate their efforts in that arena. One AMP gal is not going to refuse to see a guy because he did BBFS with another AMP gal. An independent lady may refuse to see a guy who has any history of BBFS, even if she offers it to her special friends, because she doesn't want anyone to think she is that kind of gal.
I must give the girls a bad vibe. I've been a once a week amp guy fairly consistently for the last two years. I've never been offered bbfs out right. I tip $50-$100 on almost every session, I've seen a few girls 10+ times too. I have been asked twice about if I've ever wanted to have a baby which Ive been told is code for bbfs. I thought they were just making post session conversation at the time.

I've never asked or sought it.....but I'm starting to get offended that I was never offered LOL. Its like I'm unattractive or something. I'm going to stay in my naive world and believe its rarely offered rather than the free for all you guys make it sound like.
i wonder who is more safe, amp girls or indy girls (meaning we won't catch anything from them). I'm guessing it just "depends" on the girl.
It does depend on the girl....I'd give the edge to Indy girls though, just based on volume. Most Indy girls will see fewer clients than an amp girl. As this thread depicts a girls activities probably have the biggest determining factor for risk. Only sterile monogamous orphaned virgins are 100% safe.