Caberet Royal VS. Fare Room

Which do you prefer? I just moved back to Dallas after 8 years living out of state and I'm wondering where my money is better spent. I"ve been to FR twice since I have been back and the girls were very willing but not as hot as I would like. Are the CR girls just as willing as the girls at FR?
if I may piggyback the question:

CR and the Fare Room are the same complex, so what exactly is the setup? you enter, and do you get a choice of one, the other, or both? different fee, depending on your choice (s)? do you pay in advance for the lap dance areas? how much total charges? can you decide later to pay for the lap dance areas, and it will be the same price?

thanks for detailed responses!
They are the same building that is divided to create two clubs. The CR side being topless and $5 for downstairs or $15 for upstairs on night shift. This doesn't Include the separate champagne room or area. The FR side is $20 for floor and $55 I believe for the VIP area upstairs. I think the girls of CR are better looking generally but the FR girls are more apt to play. Some girls work both sides of the thing. I have done most anything imaginable in both and only really risky on FR main floor. Up top is open season and yes, it can be purchased separately after you find someone to play with.
They are the same building that is divided to create two clubs. The CR side being topless and $5 for downstairs or $15 for upstairs on night shift. This doesn't Include the separate champagne room or area. The FR side is $20 for floor and $55 I believe for the VIP area upstairs. I think the girls of CR are better looking generally but the FR girls are more apt to play. Some girls work both sides of the thing. I have done most anything imaginable in both and only really risky on FR main floor. Up top is open season and yes, it can be purchased separately after you find someone to play with. Originally Posted by WICKEDVETTEGUY
The fare is $25 for VIP before 1pm, $30 from 1 on until night shift... or that's how it was last time I was there.

The good thing about the fare VIP is that you can buy that and that gives you access to CR vip as well, and it's good for the whole day, so if you want to go back later in the evening, you can go into Fare or CR vip from that bracelet.
nice information, Gentlemen...another question, about the Fare Room...they are advertised as nude, but are they, really? that is, most of the nude clubs are just nude IF you give a tip, and that is only brief, g-string to the side, quick peek nudity.

I want REAL nude, none of this "I'll give you a peek, we say we're a nude club, but the truth is we couldn't get a liquor license" Bullshit...

is the Fare Room like I just described, or are the girls topless & bottomless on stage?
They go full nude on stage
Covers:

CR downstairs = $1 day / $5 night or free w/ FR wristband
CR upstairs (VIP) = $?? day / $15 night or free w/ FR VIP wristband
CR champagne area = $?? - don't know why you'd bother
(personally I don't see the point of paying for seperate VIP here, the privacy upgrade is minimal)

FR downstairs = $10 day / $?? night
FR upstairs (VIP) = $30 before 5pm, $40 until 10pm, then $50
(total prices, all access both sides except CR champagne perhaps)

That's what I was told last week, although I have been "upcharged" for not getting FR VIP right away in the past (an extra $10 - may or may not have had to do with timing).

Good luck figuring it out completely, but those numbers should be pretty close.
great information...for you guys who have been:

if I go, say, a Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, get the Fare Room and upstairs, and I go around 12:30 pm....should be a good time, right?

when I go, are the different prices offered at the cashier desk, or should I specify upfront I want the Fare and upstairs? and I probably won't ask, since you have told me here, but would the cashier explain the ins-and-outs of the different options?

also, how much better is it to go when rent is due?
When you walk up to the fare room door girl, she'll ask you if you want upstairs or downstairs (vip or regular). Just do the vip and skip wasting your time on the main room floor. There it really doesn't matter what day you go, if rent is due, etc. It's a sure thing (at least day shift is, haven't been at night).
When you walk up to the fare room door girl, she'll ask you if you want upstairs or downstairs (vip or regular). Just do the vip and skip wasting your time on the main room floor. There it really doesn't matter what day you go, if rent is due, etc. It's a sure thing (at least day shift is, haven't been at night). Originally Posted by still-asleep
The night shift is pretty much a certainty as well...
I've been flat rejected in FR at night several times once girls figured out I wanted extras. But those were the hotter ones. I'd say it's still a sure thing, you just may have to spend time and effort finding the right target (which may not look so great compared to whatever else is walking around, lol).

The door girl doesn't give a fuck what you ask (within legal parameters I'm guessing), the important thing is to tell the "dancers" that you've been upstairs and had fun several times in the past when they ask. That way they don't get all paranoid. Then negotiations will begin.

Day shift is a straight up brothel.

Rent due might make a difference at CR, not so much at FR as others have stated. Just a little more bang for your buck perhaps.