Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: FBSM, L1, Russian
Session Length: 60
Fee: 130
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, beautiful face, massive breasts, well proportioned. She's got great skin, very soft and nice to rub on.
Recommendation: Yes
I have been wanting to see her, but I never get an answer when i call
Let me know how it turns out. Saw one of the BP ad photos she uses (hand under breast) was snagged from this website (Dominque). It would be pretty hot if she matches those photos?

http://www.ah-me.com/pics/gallery/129850/1/
Try calling at an odd time, like really early (9ish) or really late (7ish) on odd days, like Sunday or Tuesday. Some girls like Kim have tons of regulars and will sift through calls based on that, but on slower days will take a newer customer. Once you see her a couple of times and things go well you'll be surprised how your call gets picked up or returned with regularity.
Hmmm... the pic you linked to isn't Kimmy, but she's definitely hot.
Hmmm... the pic you linked to isn't Kimmy, but she's definitely hot. Originally Posted by ralphmalph
Strange, I wonder why she is using someone elses photos? Is she (Kimmy) also the Kimberly J that coincidentally both kylecrew and you reviewed last year? Sure sounds like the same gal (just the number is different).

update/edit:

lol...

I just checked all of the reviews linked to each of you and can connect the dots. I'm getting the feeling I'm dealing with mult-eccy user profile "management" on this one. Looks like you are running three or four gals.

Good luck. Seems to be a smart multi-level/user promotion technique for your managed providers that will fool most hobbyists. Not me.......
SD2011, actually KimberlyJ is in FW right near the stock yards, while Kimmy is in Bedford. Both have great breasts, although I believe Kimberly J's aren't real like Kimmy's. Both are just FBSM and only offer L1, at least that's all I've been able to get. I've seen both of them on multiple occasions, along with a handful of others that are FBSM with L1.

Not really sure what you're getting to about profile management, maybe we both like the same type of girls who give great massages with an even greater ending. Sorry I don't spend hours and hours on hear writing reviews of everyone I've seen. Some do not want reviews posted, and some I just didn't take the time to review.
SD2011, actually KimberlyJ is in FW right near the stock yards, while Kimmy is in Bedford. Both have great breasts, although I believe Kimberly J's aren't real like Kimmy's. Both are just FBSM and only offer L1, at least that's all I've been able to get. I've seen both of them on multiple occasions, along with a handful of others that are FBSM with L1.

Not really sure what you're getting to about profile management, maybe we both like the same type of girls who give great massages with an even greater ending. Sorry I don't spend hours and hours on hear writing reviews of everyone I've seen. Some do not want reviews posted, and some I just didn't take the time to review. Originally Posted by KyleCrew
Fair enough. Have fun!
I've seen both, and they are very different. And IMO, both are very much independents!
SD2011, you seem to be way out of bounds with accusations of "smart multi-level/user promotion technique for your managed providers that will fool most hobbyists. Not me....." WTF is that about? I've seen Kimmy dozens of times. She used one photo that's not her. Kyle's review is consistent with everyone else's - mine included. What are you getting at?
  • HDnTX
  • 07-05-2013, 02:46 PM
Have not seen her, set appointment once and one of us cancelled, don't remember which; but have never seen anything negative about her. All indications are that she is the queen of Russian....