Anyone seen this BP ebony FBSM? "Colgate smile"??

Hi have seen her ad and I am curious but it is a little far and want to know if there is any intel on her..? She adverises in both therapitic and body rub.. Feel free to contact me.. THANKS

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...pm-28/15703487

XPERIENCE MY SOOTHING TOUCH, CARAMEL SOFT SKIN, TONED ATHLETIC BODY & COLGATE SMILE COME, ENJOY A RELAXING RELIEF SESSION BY CANDLE LIGHT W/WARM UNSCENTED OILS. YOU WILL LEAVE RELAXED, REJUVENATED & COMPLETELY SATISFIED.

$125/HR

(Cash & CC ONLY)

☎~972.876..2500/JAY

⌂Safe & Discreet ♫Soft Music☕ Aromatherapy ♨ Clean Linen

Hi have seen her ad and I am curious but it is a little far and want to know if there is any intel on her..? She adverises in both therapitic and body rub.. Feel free to contact me.. THANKS

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...pm-28/15703487

XPERIENCE MY SOOTHING TOUCH, CARAMEL SOFT SKIN, TONED ATHLETIC BODY & COLGATE SMILE COME, ENJOY A RELAXING RELIEF SESSION BY CANDLE LIGHT W/WARM UNSCENTED OILS. YOU WILL LEAVE RELAXED, REJUVENATED & COMPLETELY SATISFIED.

$125/HR

(Cash & CC ONLY)

☎~972.876..2500/JAY

⌂Safe & Discreet ♫Soft Music☕ Aromatherapy ♨ Clean Linen

Originally Posted by sal2390
I have seen her multiple times and now her outside of the business on a personal level- you can pm for details. I was a little startled by her NBA since policy since I have used her various times and know of her personally- pm for details.
for 125 you would think there is more .
I have seen her multiple times and now her outside of the business on a personal level- you can pm for details. I was a little startled by her NBA since policy since I have used her various times and know of her personally- pm for details. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
What's does this mean, you don't want to share part of her faked story in the open because it could hurt her?

The answer you seek is 'The pics are of someone else', at least two of them are according to tineye.com, so the part of her ad that says "yes that's me!" makes her a liar and deceptive....But could she beautiful and close to those pics?
I have seen a girl with a very similar ad, colgate smile etc., under the massage section of BP a couple times. Beautiful girl excellent massage but alas L0. If someone knows otherwise I'd be interested in trying again.
I had a thread about her before... The pics arent her, but everyone agreed she is attractive but only does L0 now (previously did more, but when her clientele built up) moved to strict L0 (atleast for 1st timers..) Since I follow BP (lol) she will occasionally post in the BR section (and increase prices occasionally)...
She may even use two numbers to distinguish who is calling from the therapeutic posts and who is calling from the BR ones...

I hate that she says "yes thats me' as well, but the consensus was that she is Very good looking...
Since she posts often, I think occasionally she DOES post pics with her body in them (and it looks GREAT from my perspective..) but thats rare, mostly she uses stock photos of an athletic black chick ...

I will take the chance for an L1 (@120) or L0 at 85..