Be careful ladies!

Sorry that happened to you...
  • Mrgru
  • 07-28-2013, 07:16 PM
Dang. As long as you're ok and didn't get hurt! Hope he gets nailed for it
I
He is about 170-185 5'9"-5'11, AA male, between 25-30 he uses the name Chris 985-768-**** Originally Posted by Gianna Bellisa
Glad you're ok

OMG!!! ! Originally Posted by Julie James
All I have to say to you is thank you.

QUOTE=lat;1053508716]Main thing sugar you wasn't hurt ! Money can be replace !
I guess we have thugs on our side of the lake also.[/QUOTE]
Make fake email account. Send an anonymous tip to the local Police in that area. Tell them what you do and what happened. Send them his name and address. Suggest they set up a sting.
  • lat
  • 07-29-2013, 08:31 PM
All I have to say to you is thank you.

QUOTE=lat;1053508716]Main thing sugar you wasn't hurt ! Money can be replace !
I guess we have thugs on our side of the lake also. Originally Posted by Gianna Bellisa
[/QUOTE]

You are welcome sugar anytime you need me ....
Sorry that happened to you....Glad you are ok.
Lat is right, money can be replaced.
If you were in Baton Rogue right now I would personally replace some of it!
I have had a few encounters of my own,
and I am glad that you are ok. Some guys
are creeps.I have learned to follow my gut
instinct and it has saved me from being in
harms way. Stay safe ladies!
to be honest, i am shocked to hear of this happening in the covington area... doesn't sound like a problem we are really used to dealing with over here. So sorry this happened to you. Doesn't matter where ever you are I guess there will always be scum bags these days. I hope they catch his ass and nail him to the wall.
A girl from this board contacted us today....she was at the Marriott over there and was robbed. Needed a call just to get oughta la and home. I was a bit surprised cause usually they wont do a robbery in a lobby/camera ridden place. Start turning them in. Nobosy likes a thieve..female or male. Xxoo
So deeply sorry this happened to you. I saw you a couple of months ago in Houma and you were so sweet and nice and caring. I hope you get through this. Don't change. You are a wonderful, beautiful woman. Remember that.

I hope they catch the scumbag. Hope to see you soon, Gianna!
Call the police. If they give you any grief about not prosecuting b/c of your chosen profession - I'll sue their ass.

Equal protection under the laws.

They are there to enforce.

Just be careful not to admit to anything.

Just tell them you were meeting a guy at a hotel room and he did this.

If they ask you why - tell them that is not relevant to the investigation - but that no illegal drugs were involved.

If they press further, tell them you invoke your right to counsel and won't answer more questions till your lawyer shows up.

But, they HAVE to investigate the crime.

At worse, you get a citation - which we can beat - and I think the "community" would even chip in to cover the fine.

They have to learn that being a "working girl" does not make you an easy target - or they will never stop.
Jesus honey! I would like his info! Glad you are ok.
Think she should take Leas advice and call St Tammany? LOL yeh...ummm. That should go over well. Maybe ask the other NS provider who got busted not so long ago. They wouldnt see her as a victim. Im sure they would gladly pull up some of the video footage off of one of the parish wide cameras installed by DHS and help her out. NOT

I agree with Mr. Giz (no people hell aint froze over) that someone needs to get ahold of the brutha, just sayn.

to be honest, i am shocked to hear of this happening in the covington area... doesn't sound like a problem we are really used to dealing with over here. So sorry this happened to you. Doesn't matter where ever you are I guess there will always be scum bags these days. I hope they catch his ass and nail him to the wall. Originally Posted by Julie and Austin
Geeze, all you got to do is just shoot him! That will resolve the whole entire situation!