Phone: will provide
Email Address: laurenparadise10@yahoo.com
URL / Website: www.laurenluva.com
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Carrier Circle
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: CONVO, DFK, LFK, DATY, BBBJ, Breast worship (very nice MMs), CFS, MISH, More DATY, More BBBJ, More MISH, Cuddling, more Convo
Session Length: 2+ hr
Fee: $$$$$$ + tip
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: an amazing body with an incredible brain attached - 5'-5", 32c-(D?)-24-34, 120#. Pics are accurate, pierced navel, no tats, brown bedroom eyes. Outstanding TCB and BCD skills. She is definately worthwhile - the ultimate provider.
Recommendation: ABSOLUTELY
She is among my favorites, and I always like to hear of new people trying her. I enjoyed the review.
saw her again last night. TER review in the works. She's definately a keeper.

She is among my favorites, and I always like to hear of new people trying her. I enjoyed the review. Originally Posted by lostforkate
Last time I visited she offered bbfs. That was my cue to walk the other way. To each his own, and I'm sure many take her up on the offer, but that's just over the top.

Yeah, I know, I'm sheltered. Pffft.

saw her again last night. TER review in the works. She's definately a keeper. Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Last time I visited she offered bbfs. That was my cue to walk the other way. To each his own, and I'm sure many take her up on the offer, but that's just over the top.

Yeah, I know, I'm sheltered. Pffft. Originally Posted by John Boneher

elg......
and Mr Boneher- where is your review of Ms Luva? Oh wait - you have NO reviews. K, nuf said

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
and Mr Boneher- where is your review of Ms Luva? Oh wait - you have no reviews. K, nuf said

Originally Posted by MountainGoat
No problem, MG.......

elg.....
Nice read good review
Lauren is quite lovely and takes very good care of her clients during a session. Nice review.