Review: Haley was a long awaited great time!

Date: 10-9-13
Provider: Haley Scott
Phone: 402-812-7490
Email Address: hscottlegends@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://preferred411.com/P111630
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: Bellevue
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DATY, LOTS of DFK! FIV, 69, breast stroking, Nipple sucking - how can you not meantion those things with her huge MM's!! BBBJTCNQNS - swallowed it all like a trooper!
Session Length: 45 min
Fee: 200
Hair Color and Length: Platinum blonde with black (?) streaks
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: SMALL lady... Spinner for sure!! 5'2-3" if that? She had 4-5" heels on when I arrived... otherwise she was laying down! Lol... She has a large tattoo on her lower back.. don't ask me what it is of.. I never looked...It's not colored in at all... Very slender lady, tiny ass, HUGE MM's!
Recommendation: Yes
  • Netx9
  • 10-15-2013, 11:46 PM
Happy for you, brother! Haley is awesome and a great person. Our schedules have had issues in the past but thanks for reminding me i have waited too long to see her again!
Happy for you, brother! Haley is awesome and a great person. Our schedules have had issues in the past but thanks for reminding me i have waited too long to see her again! Originally Posted by Netx9
You know, that was something I forgot to mention.. she is indeed a "great person", period. I don't think she is "acting" at all during any of it...She's genuine, very nice and down to earth. She comes across that way and she really wants you to enjoy your time when you are with her! Likewise, she too just wants to have fun and enjoy herself while doing these fun things with you! You can't go wrong with Haley, period!

Thanks for reminding me to tell this part of the story Netx9!
I have been wanting to see this woman for a loooooong time. just cant find time to make the drive, but i will.
I had an appiontment set up with her in July but she had to cancel about 2 hours before the scheduled time, and I just haven't had the opportunity to reschedule. When you say "tiny ass", do you mean flat and small, or is it just small but round shapely?
I had an appiontment set up with her in July but she had to cancel about 2 hours before the scheduled time, and I just haven't had the opportunity to reschedule. When you say "tiny ass", do you mean flat and small, or is it just small but round shapely? Originally Posted by gc8clbs
Hmm small.. not round, not flat really but very small ...Tiny hips...I usually love to rub an ass while she lays on her stomach...but we didn't even do that... Hmmm.. I need to go back for more for sure!! Lol @ me!! My ex was a very small woman, size 2... 105 lbs and 5'3" tall.. She had a great ass!! Haley is maybe 95-100 lbs if shes lucky.. Doubt she's 5'2" even... Her ass is smaller... Like I said, I have huge hands and her ass was NOT a handfull on either side.. not even close. Does that help?? I wasn't worried about those details this time 'round!! Lol some more!

Try it, you'll like it!!
The embelishment is very much appreciated, and I'm deffinitely going to take your advice and see for myself as soon as possible.