Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

Two Dallas ladies: Nikki and Toni Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pretty feet and other Ass..ets, too!
I guess I should add to this great thread.
Btw all of you ladies look amazing!!

Originally Posted by CelesteCarter
You are STACKEDDD! Omg and what gorgeous lips.

At my 3month mark I'm definitely rewarding myself with another provider hehehe
I got new photos done also check it out! Hehe (:
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (170.1 KB, 1597 views)
I got new photos done also check it out! Hehe (: Originally Posted by MissLolaLuxe

Chicago!! So far away!!
MissLolaLuxe, if you ever decide to come down to Houston, please put me on the mailing list!!
And if I ever get to Chicago, you are my first call!!
Check out my Avatar.

Been with her for over 2 years.............

Chicago!! So far away!!
MissLolaLuxe, if you ever decide to come down to Houston, please put me on the mailing list!!
And if I ever get to Chicago, you are my first call!! Originally Posted by fire engine red
Yes I am far but next year I will be touring and I haven't had the pleasure of going to Texas yet; and I will definitely let you know when I'm there!
The lesbian lust is so real! LOL! Geeze louise you women are HOTT!!!

Miss Lola, when you come to Texas we have to link up!

Celeste... I can't wait for our next double, I'm so lucky to have your sexy ass as my partner!
Can't wait for my Chicago...trip...
The lesbian lust is so real! LOL! Geeze louise you women are HOTT!!!

Miss Lola, when you come to Texas we have to link up!

Celeste... I can't wait for our next double, I'm so lucky to have your sexy ass as my partner! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Oh darling of course! And yes all my sapphic proclivities are showing....

But I didn't make this thread to be nice, I'm a pervert tehehe
Can't wait for my Chicago...trip... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Oh really...? Do tell us why...
Yes I am far but next year I will be touring and I haven't had the pleasure of going to Texas yet; and I will definitely let you know when I'm there! Originally Posted by MissLolaLuxe
You are so friggin HOT that it's cruel that we can't ALL have you!!!!!!
You are so friggin HOT that it's cruel that we can't ALL have you!!!!!! Originally Posted by hoguie
I don't mean to have cruel intentions... tehehe! You all know where I'm located! So stop by and say hi! But also when I tour you'll all be the first to know, especially in Texas we should all have an Ebony play party!

Kisses,
Miss Lola Luxe
I don't mean to have cruel intentions... tehehe! You all know where I'm located! So stop by and say hi! But also when I tour you'll all be the first to know, especially in Texas we should all have an Ebony play party!

Kisses,
Miss Lola Luxe Originally Posted by MissLolaLuxe
Now that is a great idea...there are definitely some ebony beauties in Texas....sure can't wait til my Chicago trip...*heehee*
Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Who is this beauty?

Love this thread
Very Beautiful Ladies..... thanks