Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

Do you like a woman's armpits with stubble? (not shaved for three days)? clean or sweaty? Originally Posted by miranda.santova
I suggest a three some, you, that dude and myself. He can lick your armpits and I get to worship your body south of that location!
Hi y'all newbie here but a sex engineer, self tittled, and have a few my self. I've actually combined electro/vacuum stroking/fucking machine all into one. It's amazing and really have no use for a sexual counter part. I'm working on automated sessions, A/V feed and less hands on (pursuit to a complete ride) my programming sucks but voice activation/guidance would make my pod complete. I will not, however, settle on the word complete.
Puppy play.. ordering a sub to perform.. right down to smelling and licking the ass and if there is another sub pup, having one pup mount the other : )

Male on male action! Yay!
I love having my toes sucked. I know I'm a weirdo. It just feels good... Originally Posted by R.M.
Foot play is a favorite of mine. I love it when you bend your knees to get your feet near your pussy, so I can alternate between licking pussy/ass and sucking your toes. Delicious!
This is so HOT!! I am loving reading these responses!!!
I love to worship a woman's body from her head to her toes. I'm all about her pleasure but, I really enjoy face sitting. If she doesn't beg me to stop licking her then I haven't done my job. I also like kissing a Lady's pretty toes as well.
I love to worship a woman's body from her head to her toes. I'm all about her pleasure but, I really enjoy face sitting. If she doesn't beg me to stop licking her then I haven't done my job. I also like kissing a Lady's pretty toes as well. Originally Posted by Racer_X
great answer!
I'd love to be kneeling naked in front of a woman dressed in latex and heels licking whatever she places my mouth in front of all the while hearing how she's going to take my ass with her strap on after I've gotten her hot enough. And then have her follow through by tying me down and having her way with me until we both explode!
Alyssa Dream is my fetish, or a blue eyed redhead. Either works really well for me.
I'd love to be kneeling naked in front of a woman dressed in latex and heels licking whatever she places my mouth in front of all the while hearing how she's going to take my ass with her strap on after I've gotten her hot enough. And then have her follow through by tying me down and having her way with me until we both explode! Originally Posted by Tall Teddy Bear
omfg hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Katoptronophilia is mine
I adore the female body from her head to her toes. I love to eat anything she wants!!! I have had one GS while thet lady was riding me. That was so hott!! Love to lick and suck pretty and clean feet. Love a clean ass while I massage that G spot.!!!!
I adore the female body from her head to her toes. I love to eat anything she wants!!! I have had one GS while thet lady was riding me. That was so hott!! Love to lick and suck pretty and clean feet. Love a clean ass while I massage that G spot.!!!! Originally Posted by Cajunman
These are my favorites: forced bi, strap on play while using a vibrating dildo so when i fuck my sub it makes me horny. Tie up my subs while i use and abuse them. Dress them up as my sissy bitch. ^^
These are my favorites: forced bi, strap on play while using a vibrating dildo so when i fuck my sub it makes me horny. Tie up my subs while i use and abuse them. Dress them up as my sissy bitch. ^^ Originally Posted by leilover

Lei, you definitely do know how to use and abuse....