Wish granted

All you assholes got your wish, good fucking riddance, now leave me the fuck alone. I am done and won't be back here at all. Good fucking bye!!! Mods have been asked to take care of my account, don't give a fuck if I see any of you assholes ever again, thanks for almost 2 years of fun, but fuck you for the past 6 weeks, you people made it not enjoyable to be here anymore, and with the personal threats, even worse.
Thanks again for nothing
Yeah......just like everyone was on yer ignore list........

I'll take the under on two weeks till your return.......

elg.......
Sounds TGTBT
All you assholes got your wish, good fucking riddance, now leave me the fuck alone. I am done and won't be back here at all. Good fucking bye!!! Mods have been asked to take care of my account, don't give a fuck if I see any of you assholes ever again, thanks for almost 2 years of fun, but fuck you for the past 6 weeks, you people made it not enjoyable to be here anymore, and with the personal threats, even worse.
Thanks again for nothing Originally Posted by rodeomann22
noooooo!

fuck, they just don't make gifts that keep giving like they use ta dam it
you can't leave dang nab it all
some of thees whores need your errr or is that money.

Try this, re see the hookers you did not fall with.

review please.

then when you feel better

go back to seeing the ones you did with

review please for the entertainment value

only then you will see where you wnet wrong.

or
keep entertaining us
Sounds upset. Something someone said? When I had my last temper tantrum at work and threatened to leave I was told don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, so....
Thanks again for nothing Originally Posted by rodeomann22
I'll believe it when I see it.....
Yeah......just like everyone was on yer ignore list........

I'll take the under on two weeks till your return.......

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
I'll take the under on 1 week! LOL
Sounds TGTBT Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
It is, it is, YMMV.........
C'mon Mods, the OP asked at 6:55 a.m. What in the world is taking you so long? Please grant him his wish and yes I've stayed on topic!
Anyone here have roof top access to the commissioner's office? Someone should fire up the plastic man signal.

By the way. Can I put a buck on the over?

Take a couple weeks rodeo, lay low, go fishing or some shit.
Maybe take in a ball game....
Wow yall are brutal
All you assholes got your wish, good fucking riddance, now leave me the fuck alone. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Wow yall are brutal Originally Posted by TechnoViking
Hell, Burgermann has a fan club! Anyone else??
crap,
he just removed his showcase errrr ops avatar
anyways
was eccie as bad as boot-camp?

just trying ta help ya guy