Snowden

Hmmm... up another 1,210 views since I bumped it 2 hours ago.
You must not have much of a life to have checked it that many times.
invasion of the NSA bots! invasion of the China bots! Russian bots! hell, maybe it's snowden himself? there's no other probable reason, other than the page counter is totally fucked! there aren't that many people who cruise this forum. not even casually without posting.

the only way to prove that is to have an admin or site programmer reset the view counter to this thread then see if it keeps going up nearly at an exponential rate given the number of people who visit this forum.
You must not have much of a life to have checked it that many times. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not me, Ivan... it's your KGB handlers who are constantly checking up on you.
Not me, Ivan... it's your KGB handlers who are constantly checking up on you. Originally Posted by lustylad
LMAO, sure Vlad, you are the idiot bumping it.

Ivan... Mother Russia is calling you back... for minesweeper duty...

time to send you home.
BUMP for the Traitor Snowden and His Treasonous Enabler - IvanLittleOne!

look at the count now. in a week it's gone from 1,140,840 to 1,156,446. that's + 15,606 views.

like 15 thousand people in this forum have viewed it? in a week?? no way. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Ok, it's been less than 6 weeks since I dug up this curious thread - during that time the view count has kept climbing - from 1,140,840 to 1,345,005.

That's a gain of 204,165 views in less than 6 weeks. No way Jose. The second most-viewed thread in this forum only has 106,180 lifetime hits.

Who the fuck are these spybots who keep peeking on us??? Leave us alone, fuckers!!!

IvanLittleOne started the whole thing! He should be jailed! Or at least banned!
I'd like to hear our resident bunker dwellers' takes on this.
BUMP for the Traitor Snowden and His Treasonous Enabler - IvanLittleOne!

Ok, it's been less than 6 weeks since I dug up this curious thread - during that time the view count has kept climbing - from 1,140,840 to 1,345,005.

That's a gain of 204,165 views in less than 6 weeks. No way Jose. The second most-viewed thread in this forum only has 106,180 lifetime hits.

Who the fuck are these spybots who keep peeking on us??? Leave us alone, fuckers!!!

IvanLittleOne started the whole thing! He should be jailed! Or at least banned! Originally Posted by lustylad
Was sound advice the first time, you whining little bitch.
Was sound advice the first time, you whining little bitch.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

It's your thread, Ivan. Do you have something to tell us? Why are 1.35 million people checking up on you all the time? We'll give you immunity if you 'fess up, boy.
Free Ed Snowden!
It's your thread, Ivan. Do you have something to tell us? Why are 1.35 million people checking up on you all the time? We'll give you immunity if you 'fess up, boy.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Adolph, you are the idiot obsessing about this thread, they are probably checking up on you.
  • Old-T
  • 03-08-2016, 02:53 PM
Free Ed Snowden! Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Execute the traitor.

I am not big on executions, but I will gladly make an exception for this scumbag.
Execute the traitor.

I am not big on executions, but I will gladly make an exception for this scumbag. Originally Posted by Old-T
Can we strap him to Shrillary and shoot them both at the same time ? She's earned some hot lead too for her selling of government secrets for her " 30 pieces of silver " from foreign sources !