New Poll shows the uneducated favor Trump.

Is it "ugly" and "pock-marked"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I love name callers they always think they won something by distorting your name.
One more fucking time... Are you listening?????

I have flat out told you why and you keep running your stupid mouth on a point that has been hashed over several times

Tired of explaining it. why dont you tell who you think all the idiots are that support him are (sic).

You just want to misunderstand what I said so you can attempt to blow smoke up my ass.

You are a simpleton is why you don't understand or just acting stupid

Yo mama's a pockface ( childish name calling wtf!

You twisting the data is the problem

There you go putting words in my mouth again. Seems to be your MO Originally Posted by MT Pockets

Word of advice, pockface.... try to control your meltdowns, they make you look soooo gay.

You have an axe to grind with me for some reason so you pick apart and twist what I say to fit your agenda. Not really sure what it is or care. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You are quite perceptive, pockface. Yes, I do have an agenda. My "agenda" is to call out morons who post data that supports the opposite of what they claim, and after it is pointed out watch them double-down, triple-down, and finally melt-down on stupid.

If it makes you feel any better, you're not the first or the last.
Word of advice, pockface.... try to control your meltdowns, they make you look soooo gay.

Originally Posted by lustylad
Good advice, maybe you should take it.
By the way I am gay. What about you?
You are quite perceptive, pockface. Yes, I do have an agenda. My "agenda" is to call out morons who post data that supports the opposite of what they claim, and after it is pointed out watch them double-down, triple-down, and finally melt-down on stupid.

If it makes you feel any better, you're not the first or the last.
Originally Posted by lustylad
Don't see where I melted down. I would say a melt down is when you resort to name calling and twisting facts. Along with denial that you are supporting a losing candidate.

By the way you credited me with a quote of one of your comments. Good job there of showing what I was talking about.
By the way I am gay. What about you? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
No, sorry to disappoint. Ever noticed the pop-up ads on eccie? Ya thinks maybe you might be on the wrong website, poofboy?
No, sorry to disappoint. Have you ever noticed the eccie pop-up ads? Ya thinks maybe you might be on the wrong website, fluffboy? Originally Posted by lustylad
Ha Ha that makes us both liars!

I really don't know what your fascination is with gay people or hating Blacks. Honestly I think you are one of the guys who are consumed with white guilt and are having trouble coming to terms with the fact you want to be Cuckolded. And If I am being honest I will tell you that is kinda my thing also. I have a fetish for fucking white republicans wifes and making them clean up the mess. If only we were not so far from each other. Do you ever come to Dallas? How about this, you take my bet and if I lose instead of the Monster truck tickets I will buy a plane ticket up to Pittsburgh?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...afef1c0277.jpg
I love name callers they always think they won something by distorting your name. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Does that mean you are "ugly" and "pock-marked"?
....Along with denial that you are supporting a losing candidate. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
And who are you supporting?
Is it "ugly" and "pock-marked"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
And who are you supporting? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Does this mean you are senile?
And who are you supporting? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I always vote for whom ever I think will be the strongest third party.
I will support whom ever wins the election.
Don't see where I melted down. I would say a melt down is when you resort to name calling and twisting facts. Along with denial that you are supporting a losing candidate. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
I always vote for whom ever I think will be the strongest third party. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Let's see .... did you suggest I am "senile"? And are you "supporting" a "third party" candidate?

Is this the beginning of your meltdown or the high point of it.

The positive aspect of others being senile for you is ...

.. the next day they will have forgotten what a dumbass your are and their opinion of you is not tainted by your dumbass posts from the day before.
By the way I am gay. What about you? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
If only we were not so far from each other. Do you ever come to Dallas? How about this, you take my bet and if I lose instead of the Monster truck tickets I will buy a plane ticket up to Pittsburgh? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Hey poofboy, it's ok if you're queer but I'm on eccie because I'm straight, get it? There are plenty of other websites for you to troll for fudge-packers like yourself. Don't do it here, don't do it with me, and don't make me tell you again.
Let's see .... did you suggest I am "senile"? And are you "supporting" a "third party" candidate?

Is this the beginning of your meltdown or the high point of it.

The positive aspect of others being senile for you is ...

.. the next day they will have forgotten what a dumbass your are and their opinion of you is not tainted by your dumbass posts from the day before. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I suggested you are senile for double posting. A normal person would have thought or even said "my bad" and removed it while the edit option was still in play, grateful that a fellow hobbyist pointed it out. You on the other hand are not the average person therefore you acted like a dimwit, again.

Just as your Fight-club buddy LL stated he is not voting for Trump, I am not voting for the winner this election. I chose to put my Texas based vote to an even better use. If Hillary wins Texas I will be upset for not being a part of history but the greater good is to end the two party system.

By the way it is your other alter that is blabbing the meltdown shit, I understand it can be confusing.
Hey poofboy, it's ok if you're queer but I'm on eccie because I'm straight, get it? There are plenty of other websites for you to troll for fudge-packers like yourself. Don't do it here, don't do it with me, and don't make me tell you again. Originally Posted by lustylad
Like I said I am not into guys but was willing to help you with your white guilt. Just like in farts who ever smelt it dealt it. So tell me who is it that always start the gay shit around here?
I have no problem with gay people so you are wasting your time with me. If you want to think I am gay fine they are typically smarter so I will take it as a compliment. I know that I had not said anything to imply I was gay so you must have stereotyped me because of my intellect. By the way could you send me a few pics of the wife. If she is hot I will go ahead and spring for the plane ticket. You will like it I eat a lot of pineapple.