Hotrix, the king of getting stood up.

Anyone else here see a pattern? If a girl refuses to see Hotrix or has less than stellar TCB skills according to HIS standards, he makes it his personal vendetta to bad mouth these girls.

EVERYONE in the free world knows SexyChloe has scheduling issues. It took me years (yes years) to finally meet up with her.

As for Anna, she kinda has a rule. If she thinks you are disrespecting her, she blacklists you.

Guess what? Both of these things happen all the time in the hobby world. I just guess Hotrix didn't get that memo. Girls have bad TCB skills. Girls blacklist. Girls do flakey things all the time, but to make a federal case out of it every time it happens is simply being lame. People are getting tired of it. There might be a reason why Hotrix has problems with certain ladies. I'm just saying.
EVERYONE in the free world knows SexyChloe has scheduling issues. It took me years (yes years) to finally meet up with her.

As for Anna, she kinda has a rule. If she thinks you are disrespecting her, she blacklists you.
Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Blacklisting? Is that what you're calling it now? You of all people know better than that. She blows people off because you sit there and defend her as if she had done no wrong to NCNS anyone whenever she pleases. Obviously I missed the memo that Anna was one such girl prone to such irregularity and that she blows people off here on Eccie with such impunity and immunity you grant here: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1723875
And you provide the medium for her to continue along the same path by saying what?:
She(ANNA) is worth the effort. Just think SexyChloe worth the effort. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Maybe to you, o' man of leisure, but not to us working stiffs that actually value our time as much as a provider values theirs. My time is PERSONAL, And I resent it being taken so lightly. Only a moron wouldn't.

Are you kidding me, justifying bad TCB and bad attitude. What disrespect have I shown her here prior to her blowing me off? Name one instance and I will bow down and kiss your ass and apologize to you for being wrong. But your defending bad behavior by a provider you helped get on ECCIE smacks of whiteknighting. Get real man, you and I have our differences and that is widely known. But to hide misconduct and promote the continuation of bad business practices? Really CP? I thought better of you. And here you are making excuses for the girl? You speak with the forked tongue of a Pocket MOD.

And if you think that the Panhandle members are so blind to your backdoor deals with providing privileges, protection and promotion as well as immunity to these misbehaving providers that we are completely unaware, you are wrong. I know why you defend SexyChloe. As to why you defend Anna is a matter of speculation, but we can deduce that by reading between the lines. You make it a matter of privilege for a provider in your favor, as much as Vanessa ink was favored by Rrabbit here recently that allowed misconduct to happen under your noses without the conspirators being brought out into the light until outside mods and admins were made aware of the situation to correct this "oversight". And having to force your hand to do so while they were at it. Not saying that Rrabbit was complicit. But did that hurt your "id" or was it your "ego"?

All due respect CP, we're neither blind nor stupid. It doesn't take Einstein's IQ to figure it out. You resent my having my say here on this forum that you'd try intimidation tactics such as your attempt to silence us by your censorship. That shit didn't work out very well for you did it? I'm done staying quiet because I'm threatened with infractions or a possible ban. Go ahead, ban away if you must. The members will recognize it for what it is.

But if there's any cover-up, protection, unfair practices being insinuated here, it's because it has been noted and has gone on long enough. To allow it to continue unhindered and uncorrected, would be tantamount to promoting misconduct because a favored provider is allowed to get away with it with nothing more than a slight inconvenience, a slap on the wrist and the irritation of an NCNS thread exposing their disrespect for a clients' time and not a review linked to her other reviews permanently to show other prospective clients that this provider is not just capable but deliberately engages in habitually blowing people of because you tolerate it. And how is that not disrespect to the client? Isn't the first "C" in eccie supposed to stand for the CLIENT? And how is it fair to only be able to post a NCNS thread that gets buried in a few days or weeks when the provider gets a pass and doesn't get a review that tarnishes her reputation because an NCNS will never get on her reviews permanently?
Fuck that.

You make light of this trouble I've had with these 2 providers. Yet you didn't note that I have had plenty of other providers that successfully complete the appointment with no hassle, no fuss or drama? Is this your idea of payback? HAHAHA Cpal, it's so amateurish and sophomoric as to be so obviously evident that you can't stand a dissenting voice in this precious domain that is your forum. You must be really proud of yourself. Captain Obvious.

Oh BTW CP, have you ever had a provider actually pay you a compliment by starting a thread, from a provider's point of view, or even a short review of your qualities? I think not. How about them apples? I got 2 in the last few weeks. HMMMmmmm???

Call it as you see it, I will call it as I see it. We can agree to disagree but you will not silence me. There will be others backing me about this viewpoint, so I ask again, go ahead. Make my day. BAN AWAY

I could use a vacation away from all this intrigue and backchannel conspiracies anyway, All that's just made it more like work around here than it is fun. Then you can enjoy some peace and quiet around here and talk about me behind my back while I'm on vaca. Then you will see what it's like to have a sense of humor.
See if I freaking fucking care.
Hotrix,

You don't need a ban to take a vacation away from the boards. I myself spend too much time then I should on here and should enjoy life more. Not saying you should take a vacation but sometimes it does help. For a time it looked like things were going to get back to normal but I guess this is the new normal.

Rrabbit6926
Anyone else here see a pattern? If a girl refuses to see Hotrix or has less than stellar TCB skills according to HIS standards, he makes it his personal vendetta to bad mouth these girls.

Guess what? Both of these things happen all the time in the hobby world. I just guess Hotrix didn't get that memo. Girls have bad TCB skills. Girls blacklist. Girls do flakey things all the time, but to make a federal case out of it every time it happens is simply being lame. People are getting tired of it. There might be a reason why Hotrix has problems with certain ladies. I'm just saying. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

Look at you CP starting the Drama you say you Hate so much ! Lmao

The Pattern I see is I think you like the underdogs. In football is that who you pull for?

THe Pattern I see is just like the Maria thread you came out and said you got info that would make everyone ok with being Ripped off. and all he was doing was trying to let us know what happen.

Now Hotrix just told us about a NC/NS that happened to him.and from what I read he was just telling what happen, and was spot on !

He does get long winded as Hell but the man really didn't Bad mouth anyone just told what happened.

and here you go being another Providers WK (THe Pocket Mod) You KNow you are just making this worst for Anna by making another thread on this.

your really not helping her......... You are hurting her

Hell she may Blackball you for making this bigger than what it was.

You know I thought this is what Eccie was about is to tell everyone about the time you had with a Girl.......... The Good ,The Bad and the ugly.So we could make a infromed choice on who we wanted to see.
And to CP there has been Some other Nc/NS on the board not just by Hot.

Hell I have had some in the past I think we all have.

So why is Hot the King ?
Hotrix,........... For a time it looked like things were going to get back to normal but I guess this is the new normal .

Rrabbit6926 Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I do care about this incident of misconduct by miss Anna because the reputation that precedes her in her reviews isn't representative of her persona. Here her reviews give nothing but glowing recommends while conceal the fact that she is unreasonably rude, disrespectful, unrepentant and unreliable as fuck. It was only when I reached out to make an appointment that I found out the hard way. Prior to this incident I already had an issue with her behaving like a stuck up princess after someone told her about a comment I made on a review of her. A complimentary comment at that. She took offense to it(fucking cuckoo), and in an effort to reconcile our differences I reached out to a brother hobbyist to patch things up between Anna and I. I actually offered an apology that wasn't necessary but graciously extended in the interest of keeping it real. I thought that she was sincere about our misunderstanding being just that, and that it was water under the bridge.

Then to have her behave like a spiteful child on the hour of the appointment to NCNS despite the combined efforts of this fellow hobbyist and I to make contact. Then to have her try to conceal and excuse her own actions by a decidedly very pointed PM to me? Is that the new normal you speak of? Fuck that, because if that's acceptable behavior to you as a norm, I would rock the boat until the system rights itself by ridding us of this normal behavior. And if Cpal thinks it's acceptable to treat clients with disrespect for their time and efforts. That's his problem, but don't make light of it as if it were his time, It wasn't his time wasted. I have enough self-respect to not allow my time to be completely disregarded and disrespected without doing something about it. If CP had any, he'd be offended too. I will never accept the terms that he promotes to be the normal thing that a provider, any provider for that matter, can misbehave and disrespect a client and his time and be let off easy because a MODtard backs her up. That's absolutely such a pile of BULLSHIT, I can't believe he put it out there for everyone to see. Having him encouraging and promoting such behavior only increases the audacity of the provider to continue and increase the level of bad TCB and poor attitude, because they know that nobody will have the nerve to go against her whiteknight. WRONG. Calling you out on this one CP. Modtard misconduct has it's consequences too you know.

I give a shit about what happens in our playground. I give a shit what happens to other hobbyists in our playground too. And I have learned recently that allowing providers, particularly the popular ones, to get away with misconduct on a regular basis only reinforces the idea that they can get away with anything because they're popular and draw a lot of attention that they can afford to blow people off with impunity. And having a mod's backing? Well that just encourages them to raise it to the next level because of their immunity. And that Rrabbit, is absolute BULLSHIT.

If a mod can't remain neutral and promotes bad business practices and misconduct with his promotion and protection, Should he even stay a MOD? or does it become a DICK-TATORSHIP BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND A FUCKING DICK, AND ALL DICK-TATORS MUST BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE. No offense CP, I will respect the office and the rank, but not the man hiding behind it. And you're not bulletproof to your own misdeeds.
Don't like it Cpal? BITE ME So, how do you like them apples?
I love reading all reviews as the come up every day. I learn from them. They give me lots of valuable information.Not just on the providers and a hint of boundaries.On the members who review also.Do they give enough details to make it an interesting read? Finally, the reaction on occasion from one of the three moderators providing suggestions on links, details or guidelines (+/-). In my other life, I study digital ecommerce. What we as consumers look on an online link/source first, second, third.
I am also focused on personalities types and psychology of how people react to each other. These past few weeks on Eccie, have given me great input on all of the above. My comments to this point have attempted to be accurate, professional with a bit of humor.Today, I have NO humor in my comments, NONE.
We have a classic situation of two sides on opposite ends of the spectrum.On one side, a group of members whom are outspoken.On the other side some moderators that are attempting to be members and officers of the Eccie Guidelines. This situation is normal in life and business.So let’s for a moment take this off subject of a site to bring providers and members together for Mutual Gain. Again, this is about human nature.
Some asked, who read a whole stream be for they comment anyway. I do, to be informed before I comment. From all I read on numerus streams both side want to get rid of the other side.Just my interpretation of all I have read.In 6 short weeks, it looks on the surface both sides have been close to be near some lever of success.Men establishing dominance for a cause that they believe is just, insults their integrity and or honor in some way.CLASSIC, normal, interesting and human nature from the beginning of time.
So, let me give you my take. To moderators in general and so no one ever calls me someone without balls, specifically Rabbit and CP. Your job is tough but you took it. Why who cares, as I said multiple time, I sure as hell don’t want it, why, because I was one of the original moderators on AOL when it first came out for a BDSM group, fact.The job sucks.Thanks for doing it.BUT, you both have to do a much better job on moderating that in no way can be tied back to your “member” activities.Like a judge that has ties to either side.Both of you have NOT done this. Intelligent folks on this site have seen this and you have both had comments from administrators.Example, “Just let a thread die on its own naturally.” I find you both to be credible and intelligent folks. So, Lead, Follow or get the hell out of the way gentlemen. Start today and we all can move on.
Hot, your position is one of keeping this site fair and reasonable. Not to have providers or supporters to the providers manipulate with fraud and misrepresentation making Eccie not a valid website for both parties.You also fight to the death to get your point across.Some might call it fighting for principle and others might call it just stirring the pot on some key subjects. Your approach is pushing the envelope and getting reactions.
So, it is time to pick sides. I don’t want EVER to be a moderator in my life time.Hated it, no win.Have to give up my member’s rights sometime for the greater good.That being said, you two moderators, as different as you both can be have not used good judgment in handling things even with others with more experience then you giving you open guidance.CP, you have waffled too much. You have over reacted and played both sides of the fence once to many time for me.Rabbit, you let yourself get caught up in a drama when you should have passed it to another mod and step out. (I just knowingly violated a few Eccie Guidelines, FYI)
HOT, you always push the envelope too far to make your point. Most people including myself enjoy your rants and take them for what they are.Entertaining, pointed, half kidding articles on a site about man and woman messing around.You have gone over the top a few times and I think you knew it when you did it.I honestly enjoyed it from a commentary standpoint.I also consider you one of my friends online which must be said.
On this battle field I choose to support Hotrix.Others may do what they wish.Why name the names and say it this way?Because Eccie is not my life and being loyal to those that are loyal to you is an integrity issue.
Now all you guys try to get along with each other. I am taking a permanent vacation from all of this. Was fun while it lasted.Why, to have this hobby, you have to make some cash and the hobby was here well before Eccie.Enjoy and all my best to friends and foe alike.
Farewell from,

AP
Well cp I guess one way to take up for yourself is to attack someone else. Your thread is baseless and classless. You sir have no humility do you?
Maybe they avoid Ho-Trix because he's so Pro-Lix.
Girls have bad TCB skills. Girls blacklist. Girls do flakey things all the time, but to make a federal case out of it every time it happens is simply being lame. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
So members here in your forums, who call out providers in public forums who have bad business practices toward their clients, are now having that behavior labeled as "lame" by moderators for sharing that information with the other members here?

I thought this was one of the specific purposes for which this board was founded...

OP, have you run this by the board ownership yet? To see if they think your practice of labeling these types of actions by members as "lame" is in keeping with their wishes?

Just askin'...
Hotrix I have never ever condone NCNS. Hell its been done to me. Drove 2.5 hours to Pensacola got a NCNS then drove back 2.5 hours. Only silver lining in my story was she made it up to me. Sometimes it does end well.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=544246
We've all been NCNSd at one point. We've all had girls who lack stellar TCB skills. Hotrix takes his way too personal and sets out a vendetta against those who wrong him.

I totally agree that a girl should be called out if she NCNS as guy. I also agree that if a girl lacks certain TCB skills, it should be pointed out. However, it is an entirely different thing to be spiteful and vitriolic about it. We don't need upteen posts or threads as a sledgehammer. Just say it and move the fuck along.

Why am I saying this? Well, long before I became a mod, one well known provider who has since retired/gone UTR stood me up. We had a confirmed date set in the evening the before an morning tryst. The following morning when I was literally on my way out the door, the girl informed me that she wasn't coming. She had a lame ass excuse. It pissed me off. In many ways, I was like Hotrix. I took every opportunity to bad mouth this provider. In the end, it wasn't worth it. There was plenty of other willing pussy out there to fuck. There was no need to get all upset. I soon realized this and moved on. That is what Hotrix needs to do-- move on. I've had several guys PMing me to tell me that they feel the same way, and they are glad I started this thread. There are a lot of people in the silent majority who are tired of Hotrix and his antics. It is just not me. Also, to his enablers, you are better than that. Stop defending him, and let's get back to talking about pussy.
Ur ready to move on but u dont let shit play out. Ur trying ur best to make this about rix when in reality ur shortcomings keep getting put in the spotlight. I dont agree w everything rix says bit i respect his opinion as a member of our community. You have been about controlling the convo, protecting bad behav. Now u wanna deflect ur shit on to rix. And now u wanna lable people enablers. Well i would contend that u are guilty of enabling. Imo rix can post whatever he wants within guidelines and if i dont agree i can ignore or fire back w my opinion.
We've all been NCNSd at one point. We've all had girls who lack stellar TCB skills. Hotrix takes his way too personal and sets out a vendetta against those who wrong him............ That is what Hotrix needs to do-- move on. I've had several guys PMing me to tell me that they feel the same way, and they are glad I started this thread. There are a lot of people in the silent majority who are tired of Hotrix and his antics. It is just not me. Also, to his enablers, you are better than that. Stop defending him, and let's get back to talking about pussy. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
You of all people should have read my "rant" more carefully. I wasn't simply NCNS'd by ANNA. She actually left the room I knocked on. PM's me, accusing me of standing her up. Not only did she NCNS me, she actually had the nerve to accuse me of not showing up when I have Jjsunday on the phone because he was the only link I had to her phone. I still have those PM's CP. Care to take the time to read those. they're a lot shorter than my long-winded, explicit, detailed, thorough "RANTS". Personal vendetta? Damn right it gets personal when someone disrespects your time. Only a MORON wouldn't be offended and would defend the perpetrator of such an act.

A review wouldn't be allowed since no actual "physical" contact occurred. However there was verbal contact for her to set me up to be NCNS'd. If she had no intention of seeing me, the least she could have done would have been to let me know either in advance or at the door which she never came to answer when I knocked. It was clearly a deliberate act to deny service in a spiteful manner. And here you are choosing to defend an ethically indefensible act. What, are you also blind? or are you just thickheaded? You criticize my ranting for being able to write an intelligent critique of a girl you favor? Let's get this straight CP, did you or did you not read my post of this incident on Anna's travel thread? Or did you chop of your nose to spite your face because you couldn't be impartial in the matter?

You enter into battle uninformed and unprepared. We used to be the silent majority here too. Where's your "silent majority"?, this is after all an open forum. Let's hear the validity of their complaints from those who are tired of my antics. Will somebody come to poor CP's defense, the poor guy is drowning in his own stupid juices? Ahem, sooo sorry Cp, I meant choices.

Here's a list of those in the silent majority on a review who got stood up or blown off by your girl. Listing from the review: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1723875
AWOL? Originally Posted by Falconbravehawk3
Me too falcon. Others as well Originally Posted by bamadog78
Make that 3. Originally Posted by Jl1838
Make it 4 Originally Posted by clitlicker7
5 Originally Posted by dontstopnow
All to whom you replied:
She(Anna) is worth the effort. Just think SexyChloe worth the effort. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
The nerve of you, you didn't even address the elephant in the room and you come up with a quick quip, as if that justifies her behavior, like that would silence these guys with a LEGITIMATE gripe that she blew off. Granted she made it up to:
Dreamed of her this week (Anna) and posted a more in - depth review in Tallahassee. While she's had a lot going on, her TCB skills are back to spot-on. Give her a PM. Originally Posted by dontstopnow
And also:
Maybe it's just me, but TCB hasn't been very good. Scheduled with her 3 times; been blown off twice and had one nice session...... Originally Posted by PCHobbyist
But her actions that you defend now with your posting this thread is unconscionable CP, Know what that means? Might want to look that up, since you so readily think you could tell me what to do, I quote "That is what Hotrix needs to do-- move on". While you're at your DICK-tionary, you might as well look up the word "COMPLICIT". Of which you're now guilty of, when you chose to involve your 2 cents in this matter about Anna.
Oh, and one more here:
.........A month or so ago I tried again and emailed her at 3pm the day before,,,9pm that evening I mail her back and said "worst communicator I've ever seen"...the next morning 15 hours later she found plenty of time to tell me that she has plenty of other customers,,I should text vs. email (that's bs, her email and pm here is all that is available) that her number is easy to find if I'll read her post (I read it, guess what,,no number),,said I should just go see some aids infected BP whores who have pimps answering their messages for them,,said she don't care because she certainly has enough people to see already. Called me rude and said do not contact her again.

But it was the "do not contact me again". A come the fuk on comment like that makes you want to trash her at every opportunity---I'm excited as a puppy dog and then get told to fuk off--treat me like this and then tell me to fuk off,,,bitch be starting some major shit with that kind of thinking
Originally Posted by The Grey Monster

Now where are the several guys that you mention that you claim feel the same way you do? I wish they'd show me exactly the error of my ways after you so rudely try to silence me by preemptively posting this stupid thread in an attempt to cover-up for your own inadequacy as a MODTARD and your girl Anna's misconduct. Where are they now? And how is that working for you BTW? What did you get for your trouble? Did Anna blow me off to go see you instead? Is that how it happened? Because I certainly wouldn't put it past you, you spiteful little shit of a man.

You're so transparent, CPal. Amateurish, sophomoric, juvenile and grossly pathetic. Read you like a cheap dime novel. Like looking thru a polished piece of glass. You ought to try it sometime CPal. Works a whole lot better than looking thru pussy-tinted beer goggles you're so accustomed to. Maybe that's what's clouding your judgement. Trying to look thru pink too much. Would fuck any red blooded male up big time.

So you posted it, you own it right? CP? Just making sure. Wouldn't want any civvies to get hurt in this battle. Hold still, the image is getting clearer in the crosshairs.
Hotrix,

You don't need a ban to take a vacation away from the boards. I myself spend too much time then I should on here and should enjoy life more. Not saying you should take a vacation but sometimes it does help. For a time it looked like things were going to get back to normal but I guess this is the new normal.

Rrabbit6926 Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Captain obvious over here. Atleast u got enough sense to not inflame shit maybe u can talk to your fellow mod.