Trump's Alleged Hooker Fetish

there is a difference between fake news vs. fake intelligence.

fake news is what news media publish news that they know not to be true

fake intelligence is data submitted as valid and confirmed when it is not by intelligence agencies.
john McCain is piece of shit.
At the end of the day, CNN looks and smells like a pile of shit!

Is this what passes as contemporary journalism? What the fuck are they teaching in journalism school these days? When Enron blew up in 2001, everyone said we need to make MBA students take ethics classes! When the fuck are they going to start teaching journalism students about ethics???
Members of ODA 574 were not "left to die". They were involved in a friendly fire incident. One of the forward air controllers is believed to have made a communication error resulting in target misidentification by the pilot dropping the munitions.
Rescue was fairly quick considering that, at that time in the war, combat search and rescue was not well placed.
Duplicate post
blackmail thing. its called honey trap.

SOP for Russian agencies looking to get an edge on business deals for the oligarchies.

they play dirty over there.
john McCain is piece of shit. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
retaliation often makes the retaliator look like a POS.

As the "story" about Russian hookers continues to unravel, surely intelligent people will consider these folks are the same who brought you the Russian "hacking" story ....

.. which is the tail end of ISIS is JV.

Obaminable will leave them in front of the bus ...

..... and pretend he "knows nuffin"!
Here is the TRUTH! Go to the 22 minute mark... This will be so much fun over the next few weeks! Some guys on 4chan set up these idiots... LUTZing@0zombies&nevertrumpers ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzdH9eDJFIE&t
Cohen was interviewed last night on Hannity ... brought his passport.
blackmail thing. its called honey trap.
.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Thanks. I thought it was kinda like a "golden shower" but didn't know what it was called. Heading over to Another Realm to find willing providers.
  • TxTo
  • 01-12-2017, 10:21 AM
I have one question to ask have you ever served in the military and if so in a combat zone Originally Posted by gary5912
Yes to both. I spent many years in the Army with multiple deployments.

As for you, Hankering, stop assuming that all who think Trump is a jackass have to be liberal Democrats. Some of us are conservatives. Some of us have voted only for Republicans until this most recent election.

As for you, Hankering, stop assuming that all who think Trump is a jackass have to be liberal Democrats. Some of us are conservatives. Some of us have voted only for Republicans until this most recent election. Originally Posted by TxTo
Well you should know command decision are made that are the wrong ones at times besides when you sign on the dotted line you are well a wear of what you are getting into
Wasn't the Russian hooker story in the annex of the report labeled DISINFORMATION?

As for you, Hankering, stop assuming that all who think Trump is a jackass have to be liberal Democrats. Some of us are conservatives. Some of us have voted only for Republicans until this most recent election.
Originally Posted by TxTo
The Senate voted to give Mattis the waiver he needs to become Secretary of Defense over your objections. And if you voted for hildebeest, you're a devout lib-returd!

Per Eric Blehm's The Only Worth Dying For: How Eleven Green Berets Forged a New Afghanistan, it sounds like Mattis demanded a situation report from the Army before he would insert Marine helicopters and troops into harm's way to rescue ODA 574: a situation report the Army failed to provide.
The Senate voted to give Mattis the waiver he needs to become Secretary of State over your objections. And if you voted for hildebeest, you're a devout lib-returd!

Per Eric Blehm's The Only Worth Dying For: How Eleven Green Berets Forged a New Afghanistan, it sounds like Mattis demanded a situation report from the Army before he would insert Marine helicopters and troops into harm's way to rescue ODA 574: a situation report the Army failed to provide.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
that's secretary of defense IB right