Trump's Alleged Hooker Fetish

I hope the story is true. Russian "girlfriends" are awesome. Having traveled to Moscow on several occasions, I can vouch for their amazing beauty and phenomenal skills. The entire eastern block is the land of the living Barbie doll. The Iron Curtain kept the beautiful eastern European women hidden from western civilization. Trump had the resources to take advantage of a treasure that was inaccessible to most of us. Good for him!
God, Orange Face's wife the next 'First Lady' is a former toot. Can we call her First Hooker? Originally Posted by Solemate62
At least Melania is female.
God, Orange Face's wife the next 'First Lady' is a former toot. Can we call her First Hooker? Originally Posted by Solemate62
I bet they call your wife the gloryhole queen

You can call her what ever you want, Toesucker62. At least she is FEMALE...
I bet they call your wife the gloryhole queen Originally Posted by gary5912
or better yet, GP queen
That wouldn't do any good it would dull the sharpener his fucking head is pretty hard Originally Posted by gary5912
And his lyin liberal head is usually firmly resting in his ass anyway ! Can't keep your lyin liberal card without first demonstrating your ability to snap your head to that position after hearing the talking points of the day !
I hope the story is true. Russian "girlfriends" are awesome. Having traveled to Moscow on several occasions, I can vouch for their amazing beauty and phenomenal skills. The entire eastern block is the land of the living Barbie doll. The Iron Curtain kept the beautiful eastern European women hidden from western civilization. Trump had the resources to take advantage of a treasure that was inaccessible to most of us. Good for him! Originally Posted by mike3165
And just look at what the lyin libs have as " representatives" of their party in Congress and their last candidate for President " that with, all of their primary rigging, and later, illegal alien and dead people voting in Mexifornia, STILL couldn't steal the election ! Lyin Lyndon Johnson is spinning in his grave.... as much " spinning " as he can with " Box 13 " buried with him !
Did that have anything to do with Benghazi? Word association...

"refused to send" ..

"left members...to die" ...

.. reminds me of Benghazi! "POS" ... HUH? Originally Posted by LexusLover
But, but, but " It was all because of a VIDEO ! " Just ask Susan Rice, odummer and shrilLIARy ! Lurch Kerry will back it up too ! I mean, since Brain Williams said it, it's gotta be true.... RIGHT !
I bet they call your wife the gloryhole queen Originally Posted by gary5912
And they " play " Slick Willy and Monica ", with HIM ( being testosterone deficient ) wearing the BLUE dress ! OOO-RAH !
Are there some people who are still trashing Trump's wife?

The immaturity of losers is remarkable at times.
  • Old-T
  • 01-16-2017, 11:08 AM
Are there some people who are still trashing Trump's wife?

The immaturity of losers is remarkable at times. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Argee. Trashing Obama's wife, trashing Trump's wife--both are the mark of pathetic losers.
This whole thread is cancer.

Praising "My Third Wife Was An Imported Model" Trump for spending daddy's money on a new women? Christ, if you're going to pay for it, at least pay out your own pocket. Having your dad cover your pussy bill is just sad.
Originally Posted by JONBALLS
That is still creepy, funny but creepy.
It didn't work with W...