Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

What about adult breastfeeding? Has anybody had an experience with that? Originally Posted by abqmale777
Now you're speaking my language I've enjoyed nursing/suckling, dry and with milk, both as a prelude to sex and as part of a role play scenario. Its tough finding gals who are into it, though.
My favorite fetish is bbfs with creampie. I like to talk dirty too. I like to inflict a little pain on the ladies too and call them bad names. They love it!
  • Ppete
  • 04-25-2017, 01:35 PM
Mine is a threesome with a TS and a provider. It is just so taboo.

Oh, plus I love watching women smoke!
Hmmmm. What about dirty anal and GS? Anyone? Comments?
Strapon, prostate massage, milking with edging, predicament play (think balls tied up and to something solid, pussy just close enough to get the tip in, but anything more stretches the balls, the further I want to get in, the more pull created. Many other variations available with some imagination), CBT (not slapping or kicking, but more of urethra play, ice followed by hot wax, you get the idea)...I feel like I could go on, but this should be enough to get some juices flowing.
Strapon, prostate massage, milking with edging, predicament play (think balls tied up and to something solid, pussy just close enough to get the tip in, but anything more stretches the balls, the further I want to get in, the more pull created. Many other variations available with some imagination), CBT (not slapping or kicking, but more of urethra play, ice followed by hot wax, you get the idea)...I feel like I could go on, but this should be enough to get some juices flowing. Originally Posted by Suess4002
Damn could I afford her and is she nearby?
I am sure there are some - Dallas Rain probably would be right on top of it.
Being pegged by one provider while I'm Greeking another
Lol Suess..I can fill a few of those menu items
Lol Suess..I can fill a few of those menu items Originally Posted by DallasRain
Find professional will fill all menu items.Clients it's your dime.
@ dallasrain

I know you can, based on your reviews and adds I have seen. Working on references.

Seeing your reviews and some other providers I can fantasize about a 2 hour/2 provider session. PSE/GFE/Fetish session, makes me hard just to think about all the naughty things that could be done in that time.
Ruined orgasms and high heel footjob fetishes. Any providers cater to this... please let me know.
All the time!
There is someone in Orlando that is great for this kind of thing.
Lately all I want is a provider to sit on my face, be dominant and aggressive, and make me smell her ass. Surprisingly hard to find someone cool with it.