BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

Small government to most means a dictator just spending money on things they cherish.

Bunch of fucking hypocrisy around that small government hokey pokey. They all want it and they also want the government to keep their hands off their Medicare! Originally Posted by WTF
Amen!
What is funny is the Liberal doctrine is to have the least amount of compromise so the most amount of people can have liberty. While the republican doctrine is to tell us all how to think and live. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Huh? What is this gibberish? You are way too clueless to be opining in this forum. We should require all posters to pass an elementary political literacy test before they can comment here.
The thing with Luke is he has picked a fight with each one. If you go back and look he has played the insult game with everyone. I don't look at it as piling on. I look at it as continuing the argument between the two of us. If all others decided to play nice with Luke it wouldn't change my conversations with him at all. He is the only one that can change that. He (or anyone) makes some outrageous statement or claim and is baffled when others ridicule him for it. For instance his claim to be the most conservative poster in this forum. Give me a break. Top it off with him being a mafia hit man. Really? Good luck with your quest but until that POS changes his tune he is nothing but a slow moving target. Originally Posted by Budman
You're basically right. And there is always the ignore button. The RTM button is for clear violations, not because you get your feelings hurt.
Threats are total bullshit and proof of weakness.
They are completely inappropriate.

Huh? What is this gibberish? You are way too clueless to be opining in this forum. We should require all posters to pass an elementary political literacy test before they can comment here. Originally Posted by lustylad
LOL you are pretty sad my friend. The truth hurts. See the fact that you think someone has no right to an opinion is exactly what is wrong with your team. You are not man enough to stomach that I am actually in the majority. Yes Trump won the Electoral college but he does not represent the majority. How about you decipher this. If the majority of citizens do not control the vote why should the majority of congressmen control it? Maybe we need a handicap for Washington too.
It was not an insult it was an observation. The word animal is what we all are by the way. It is used figuratively to mean you fight for your cause with no regard for right or wrong. Me stating I think is a far cry from all the insults hurled here. I said I think, not they are. See the difference? You ( or they) call people stupid, gay, fat or whatever you think will win favor with the peanut gallery. All the nickname bullshit and fabricated stories about gay orgies and butt licking all the time. They don't like it when I beat them at their own game do they? What is funny is the Liberal doctrine is to have the least amount of compromise so the most amount of people can have liberty. While the republican doctrine is to tell us all how to think and live. They say small government but what they mean is less folks having a say in the law of the land. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You are really playing word games. So if I say I think you are a fucking POS it's not really an insult because I prefaced it with "I think".

I've yet to see you beat anybody regardless of the game. Your silly notion that liberalism is truly about liberty would be funny if not so sad. The left wants to be the arbiter of what's good and if you disagree then you are a racist bigot POS. That's your idea of liberty. What we mean by smaller government is less intrusion into our daily lives. Period. It's not that complicated.
You're basically right. And there is always the ignore button.
The ignore button is stupid and for cowards. You will see the post as soon as someone else quotes it. If you can't take reading some buffoons comments how the hell can you survive in the real world.
The RTM button is for clear violations, not because you get your feelings hurt. Amen
Threats are total bullshit and proof of weakness.
Please show me where I've threatened anyone.
They are completely inappropriate. Agreed

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
?
LOL you are pretty sad my friend. The truth hurts. See the fact that you think someone has no right to an opinion is exactly what is wrong with your team... Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You can have any opinions you wish to fantasize about, MT Cranial Cavity. But when you start prattling that up is down and down is up, then we can only conclude you are too far gone down the rabbit hole of sheer ignorance to contribute constructively to any intelligent conversations in this forum.
You can have any opinions you wish to fantasize about, MT Cranial Cavity. But when you start prattling that up is down and down is up, then we can only conclude you are too far gone down the rabbit hole of sheer ignorance to contribute constructively to any intelligent conversations in this forum. Originally Posted by lustylad
And it figures that MT would be a " fluffer " for LUBE and assup !
That's bullshit. Remember he's the most conservative poster here. The clown doesn't reply when you shoot down his points. He starts another lame fucking thread.

Don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back for standing up for the lame POS. Originally Posted by Budman
Budman I don't know why you have this personal vendetta towards me as you seem hell bent to throw me under the bus. First, let me address I am a second generation full blooded Italian and i had uncles and cousins who were connected to organized crime. Yes, in my younger years I was recruited and offered a few hundred dollars - which was big money back in those days to do "jobs" for them - I never said I killed anyone but there were quite a few broken jaws, arms and legs along the way - it is what it is - it's not something I am proud of I was much younger and it was easy money.
I do consider myself one of the most conservative members here - no true conservative would openly consider Trump a conservative. You guys worship Trump as if he was a lifelong conservative- check his record and I am pretty sure Trump wasn't your first pick of the 18 that were in the GOP primaries. For the most part most members in this forum are RINOs you only support Trump because he has an "R" behind his name.
Budman I don't know why you have this personal vendetta towards me as you seem hell bent to throw me under the bus. First, let me address I am a second generation full blooded Italian and i had uncles and cousins who were connected to organized crime. Yes, in my younger years I was recruited and offered a few hundred dollars - which was big money back in those days to do "jobs" for them - I never said I killed anyone but there were quite a few broken jaws, arms and legs along the way - it is what it is - it's not something I am proud of I was much younger and it was easy money.
I do consider myself one of the most conservative members here - no true conservative would openly consider Trump a conservative. You guys worship Trump as if he was a lifelong conservative- check his record and I am pretty sure Trump wasn't your first pick of the 18 that were in the GOP primaries. For the most part most members in this forum are RINOs you only support Trump because he has an "R" behind his name. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
DON'T FORGET ABOUT YOUR 6 PM MEETING WITH AV8R AT THE 210 SPORTS CANTINA AND GRILL, YA SHITBURNER ! DON'T BE A-SKEERED !
You are really playing word games.No I understand how one should address another. You are offended by anything that does not agree with you. So if I say I think you are a fucking POS it's not really an insult because I prefaced it with "I think". Actually yes that would be acceptable it would be your opinion, not something your are touting to be fact just so you can push your ideas on someone.

I've yet to see you beat anybody regardless of the game.That again would just be your opinion not fact. I may not beat any or everyone but lets face it, you are talking about an insult contest and the its normally a 10 to 2 ratio so who is really winning? Your silly notion that liberalism is truly about liberty would be funny if not so sad. I never said that liberty was the sole cause for liberals so I can not reply to that. The left wants to be the arbiter of what's good and if you disagree then you are a racist bigot POS. That's your idea of liberty. Not true.They do want all to have rights unless they infringe upon other citizens. What we mean by smaller government is less intrusion into our daily lives. Not even close. nearly everything the GOP does is infringe on others rights. Period. It's not that complicated. Originally Posted by Budman
You are right it is not that complicated. Live and let live. I would love to hear your idea of what the GOP wants that gives us more freedom besides the 2nd amendment. And we both know that is foolish. As it is, any state that wants to take your guns away already has the right to do so.
DON'T FORGET ABOUT YOUR 6 PM MEETING WITH AV8R AT THE 210 SPORTS CANTINA AND GRILL, YA SHITBURNER ! DON'T BE A-SKEERED ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I already spoke to Lilia and she will be on the look out for Dougieboy. I am gonna call up and ask for him LOL!
You can have any opinions you wish to fantasize about, MT Cranial Cavity. But when you start prattling that up is down and down is up, then we can only conclude you are too far gone down the rabbit hole of sheer ignorance to contribute constructively to any intelligent conversations in this forum. Originally Posted by lustylad
I will reply to the part of your comment that makes sense.

Well shit! None of it does.
You confuse my support of Trump as if I believe he is a lifelong conservative. Trump was not my first choice but he is far better for this country than the bitch HRC. I'm amazed that anyone would support her. Now that Trump is POTUS I am fully behind his agenda. My problem with you is you make shit up to suit your agenda. Claiming he tried to ban muslims is a fabrication and you know it. FYI, just because you claim to be conservative doesn't make it so. Your actions speak for themselves.
+1

You confuse my support of Trump as if I believe he is a lifelong conservative. Trump was not my first choice but he is far better for this country than the bitch HRC. I'm amazed that anyone would support her. Now that Trump is POTUS I am fully behind his agenda. My problem with you is you make shit up to suit your agenda. Claiming he tried to ban muslims is a fabrication and you know it. FYI, just because you claim to be conservative doesn't make it so. Your actions speak for themselves. Originally Posted by Budman