Reviews....?

So I've been tryino to get someone to add my Albany reviews from the past to my account.. I've emailed mods several times in the past few months and they have yet to do it.., how and why am I not getting any response or my reviews added to my showcase!!

Thankssssss
Requests are a courtesy I'm afraid....
And that courtesy seems to be in a state of suspension at the moment....
I thinck it's too taxing to carry around the big bad ban hammer and be courteous at the same time... but I'm just guessing....

edit add -- you may want to ask in ask the staff where the ATSH's hang out....
No Pauly, I just don't have to extend courtesy to you. Treat me like a bitch (without paying$$$) and I'm just not inclined to go out of my way...thats all.

As for Lovelilly... I'm sorry, but I have not gotten any contact from you about any issue you are having...
What exactly is the issue and How may I be of assistance? I'm happy to help...really.

Just not overly enthused to help Pauly as he has been riding my last nerve. No wonder nobody volunteers for this job. But carry on bro...I'm in for the long haul

Lovelilly, send me a PM of you prefer.
Peace
PK
It's in the book lilly.....

ecciedummiesmodtardR.jpg
No Pauly, I just don't have to extend courtesy to you. Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Well that speaks volumes about the WOTS....
Thanks for clarifying that.
No Pauly, I just don't have to extend courtesy to you. Treat me like a bitch (without paying$$$) and I'm just not inclined to go out of my way...thats all.

As for Lovelilly... I'm sorry, but I have not gotten any contact from you about any issue you are having...
What exactly is the issue and How may I be of assistance? I'm happy to help...really.

Just not overly enthused to help Pauly as he has been riding my last nerve. No wonder nobody volunteers for this job. But carry on bro...I'm in for the long haul

Lovelilly, send me a PM of you prefer.
Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
I guess that cleared up any questions. Moving on.
. Treat me like a bitch (without paying$$$) and I'm just not inclined to go out of my way Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Ahhhh.....
First time I've heard of mod extortion....
Gonna have to update the cover for the second printing.....
I've emailed mods several times in the past few months and they have yet to do it.., how and why am I not getting any response or my reviews Originally Posted by Lovelilly
Cause the Modtards are busy trying to save face by retracting the #FreeFranklin ban without appearing to be influenced.
Give him 90 days including time served and let's put this behind us.
Ahhhh.....
First time I've heard of mod extortion....
Gonna have to update the cover for the second printing..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Just bend over when asked Paulie girl, as he's seems to be asking for a discount

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Sounds like his brilliant plan to end the ban is working out perfectly. maybe if he would dominate some more threads it would help.
No Pauly, I just don't have to extend courtesy to you. Treat me like a bitch (without paying$$$) and I'm just not inclined to go out of my way...thats all. Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Sounds like his brilliant plan to end the ban is working out perfectly. maybe if he would dominate some more threads it would help. Originally Posted by brianjackson
Sounds more like selective interpretation and enforcement... or more succinctly.... WOTS....
Bizniss as usual....
I still want credit for review of Legacy
Tit sucking is a ACTIVITY dang nab it
Originally Posted by Loki Pk
How long has the first 2 months felt?
Abitmor or less than 2 months?
I've got the over....
How long has the first 2 months felt?
Abitmor or less than 2 months?
I've got the over.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Long and hard....thanks for the help Pauly

As to the OP's original request, I have reassigned all the reviews I could find. If I missed any please pm or RTM the links to those reviews and I'll fix them asap.

Peace
PK
I have reassigned all the reviews I could find. Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Using that same technology a mod could quietly dispose of their old "car date" reviews. customize board persona with a new emphasis on glamour whew