BP talent, MOCO talent, SW talent post up! 2017 edition...

Now thats a good idea!!
Here ya go.
https://www.mocospace.com/html/profi...?user=74042084
  • BLM69
  • 07-24-2017, 10:29 AM
Thanks BLM69... She looks fun as hell Originally Posted by LuvOnWheels
Went with the spinner milf for round 2 a few days ago, her phone got stolen so she text me from her roommates number, I'll post a review and new pics once she gets her new phone, she's a hot steamy time 👍

Goldie locks has run away.from her S.O. lol, He text me from original number saying that she took off with some guy a few days ago but didn't come back, I had text the number posted in my review and said she was available? She's still turning tricks while she's away from hubby
What a good little slut...
Went with the spinner milf for round 2 a few days ago, her phone got stolen so she text me from her roommates number, I'll post a review and new pics once she gets her new phone, she's a hot steamy time 👍

Goldie locks has run away.from her S.O. lol, He text me from original number saying that she took off with some guy a few days ago but didn't come back, I had text the number posted in my review and said she was available? She's still turning tricks while she's away from hubby Originally Posted by BLM69
Milfy spinner still sounds familiar.
One I mentioned had her phone jacked as well.
I'll get pics next visit and we'll see.

Had an awesome visit with Goldielocks yesterday.
She says today is her birthday and she is actually heading to San Diego today.
Too bad as she was a natural pleaser.
I'll get a review up soon.
  • BLM69
  • 07-24-2017, 01:42 PM
Hope Goldie locks gets back soon from the West coast, the spinner milfy will keep me entertained in the meantime, her pussy is of a 21 year old, I don't get it lol
here's another Moco find for $60

https://www.mocospace.com/link/profi...?user=42689649

very good BBBJ
decent covered fuck
mediocre Southside Ft Worth location just off 35w and W. Seminary

pics are a bit dated but is her a few years ago.

Bumping this thread before it gets buried...
Hello guys...can someone please share the contact for "milfy spinner"
Thank you
Thank you Originally Posted by 207redbird
The girl I'm referring to was previously using her bf/managers phone, she's sent me a few texts through it in the past but went silent in the last few weeks.

Last week I came across her on accident and she tells me she left her guy and is on her own and she even had a phone.
Unfortunately it was stolen from here by the time I met up with her.
Hopefully she's got another by now and I'll share the contact info as soon as I've got it.
#hookertales
  • BLM69
  • 07-28-2017, 01:22 AM
The girl I'm referring to was previously using her bf/managers phone, she's sent me a few texts through it in the past but went silent in the last few weeks.

Last week I came across her on accident and she tells me she left her guy and is on her own and she even had a phone.
Unfortunately it was stolen from here by the time I met up with her.
Hopefully she's got another by now and I'll share the contact info as soon as I've got it.
#hookertales Originally Posted by Tigger!
It's not her meaning the one I'm in contact with, this milf spinner seems pretty normal with no drama or management that I've suspected, I'm stopping by for round 3 today if her roommate (older lady) is home to give her the message when I text

I'll post a pic this weekend sometime of the youthful snapper, once she gets her own line again, I'll post a review, maybe lol
Thnx Guys. BLM can u pm me the contact # h have...thnx
https://www.mocospace.com/html/profi...?user=89099175

been messaging this one. says 60 for hr, anything goes....

haven't pulled trigger
Thank you Originally Posted by 207redbird
ditto
Watch out out with this one,
https://www.mocospace.com/html/profi...?user=89099175
was messaging with her on Moco
Friday and agreed to meet later that night.
Went out to Garland and after a couple of back and forth she gives me the address to meet her.
Went out to neighborhood and it was a house which made me nervous to start, down the block a pickup was parked with lights on. knocked on the door of the address she gave me and a family was home. The owner answered the door wondering who is this asshole knocking at my door in the middle of the night. Told him i as an uber driver and this is the address they gave to me for the pickup.

This could have went way worse, got in my car and started to head out, messaged her telling her that someone else answered the door, she replied saying that it was not her address.
Don't know what the game is since she wanted me to go to another block after but I didn't have time for the BS. Don't know if the pickup was with her since he took off and didn't see him again but her giving me wrong house address was crazy. note to self, never go to a house incall.
Watch out out with this one,
https://www.mocospace.com/html/profi...?user=89099175 Originally Posted by mufasa
nice move with the Uber maneuver.. I saw her Moco too, she is brand new, I wrote her off immediately as high-risk.. that area, no intel, that time of night? not for me, no way.

at least you got away with no damage done.