Jessie from Backpage - Edit #

I heard through the grapevine that she needs our help.I posted some not so good stuff about her but that being said I am willing to help .If we cast our differences aside and get her straightened out she will appreciate it. edit -PK
verified here?
if not, it's a violation to advertise for her....
WTF?

Are you her fucking pimp?

She is a fucking whore.
Let her figure it out for herself.
I heard through the grapevine that she needs our help.I posted some not so good stuff about her but that being said I am willing to help .If we cast our differences aside and get her straightened out she will appreciate it. edit-PK. Originally Posted by Gearjammer5
time fer ...plastic man ...ta steps up ta the plate an saves this funnel from the eternal ...hell fires thats be lickin ...at er heels!

...jimmies the time ...is now fer a mass gold dildo gang ...bang ta send a message ta satan ta release this wretched ...creature from his sulfur smelling claws
WTF?

She is a fucking whore.
Let her figure it out for herself. Originally Posted by Gotyour6

Basically!
If we cast our differences aside and get her straightened out she will appreciate it.
edit -PK Originally Posted by Gearjammer5

maybe we should start a fund for all the other girls in similar situations.
or not

WTF?

She is a fucking whore.
Let her figure it out for herself. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
exactly

BESIDES:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2156735

too much LE in town
hi there jimmie ...goat
Posting an ad which includes mention of an ECCIE non-member or member who has not yet been approved for Verified Provider status is prohibited.

PK
prohibited.

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
guiding the masses with strong convictions. Whew

I heard through the grapevine that she needs our help.I posted some not so good stuff about her but that being said I am willing to help .If we cast our differences aside and get her straightened out she will appreciate it. edit -PK Originally Posted by Gearjammer5

Set up a GoFukMe page!
Let us know....
mmmmmm to me first post still reads as a ad for non VP

btw
on this site can a female be a hobbyist?
or
are all found female handles stuck with "Pending Age Verification" expected to sell time rather than buy.?
guiding the masses with strong convictions. Whew

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Where did you find my picture?!?!?! Damn, Imma have to report that for outing..although I did shave the mustache...

PK