Superhead

<~~~~~ SUPERHEAD in TRAINING! lol : )
Can anyone find the round 2 video with Mr.Marcus?? If so post pleaseee
Pretty sloppy BJ.....not bad.... would have really been impressed if he started running from it!
  • MrGiz
  • 02-24-2011, 02:24 PM
Cock Sucking 101 - Lesson #1

The only "real " blowjob is a BBBJ.... CBJ's do not qualify!!
Extra marks for CIM
Extra marks for NQNS

Giz
Looked at the video didn't see anything really super about it Being one of the many avid BBBJ fans I have many opinions on the subject. Personally I find it much more appealing when no hands are use..that's cheating in my opinion Not always but personally I find it much sexier to stick to mouth alone.

I'm such a fan I created a blog on Cock Worship hehe
A whole other category unto itself of course
http://www.cockworshippers.blogspot.com/

Final note here someone commented that there's no feeling difference between normal head and DT...I beg to differ here. Both are VERY nice but DT has a distinctive different feeling. The throat is softer and there are no gaps at all..i.e. COMPLETE seal. Some talented ladies do a fine job at a complete seal in the mouth alone but it is different than the throat and again the texture feel is different I assure you!

Extra marks for CIM
Extra marks for NQNS

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz

NO!!! REALLY?!?! I never knew that!! dang do we need to take lessons from you or superhead?? You can post a video next with your techniques as well! Always welcomed!
  • MrGiz
  • 02-24-2011, 04:53 PM
NO!!! REALLY?!?! I never knew that!! dang do we need to take lessons from you or superhead?? You can post a video next with your techniques as well! Always welcomed! Originally Posted by BabyDallas
Absolutely!! Are you offering to be my co-star?

Giz

I want in on this!!!!
  • MrGiz
  • 02-24-2011, 07:52 PM
I want in on this!!!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
That would be fine, Sweetheart.... but I know from our own eXXXperience... you don't need any lessons!! You've already scored several extra marks!!

Your role would be Trainer .... not Trainee!!

Giz

Extra marks for CIM
Extra marks for NQNS

That would be fine, Sweetheart.... but I know from our own eXXXperience... you don't need any lessons!! You've already scored several extra marks!!

Your role would be Trainer .... not Trainee!!

well you know how i like to be in the position of power so i will accept my trainer position
Looked at the video didn't see anything really super about it Being one of the many avid BBBJ fans I have many opinions on the subject. Personally I find it much more appealing when no hands are use..that's cheating in my opinion Not always but personally I find it much sexier to stick to mouth alone.

I'm such a fan I created a blog on Cock Worship hehe
A whole other category unto itself of course
http://www.cockworshippers.blogspot.com/

Final note here someone commented that there's no feeling difference between normal head and DT...I beg to differ here. Both are VERY nice but DT has a distinctive different feeling. The throat is softer and there are no gaps at all..i.e. COMPLETE seal. Some talented ladies do a fine job at a complete seal in the mouth alone but it is different than the throat and again the texture feel is different I assure you! Originally Posted by PoetMeister

I don't think he meant feeling as much as in difference...just not as good as using everything else you have there. Just your mouth is too much like a vagina simply going in and out. Most guys I have been with want their head to feel entirely different than just screwing, so they like the with hands, then without, then balls along with the deal. A mouth and two hands can do a hell of a lot more than just a mouth or just a vagina I suppose.

To each their own. Just putting a d3ck in your mouth all the way down but not being able to move without puking, is in no way the same feeling of varying techniques that lead to an orgasm. If all a guy did was stick his tongue all the way in my kitty just to prove he could, I would not get off I can assure you. I like it mixed up, not just one spot being focused on or what technique being used. I like it ALL.

I like to think of it as a baseball diamond with my clit being home. You have to spend equal time on all the bases, but always come back home for the ending.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-24-2011, 10:19 PM
There is nothing like a voice of eXXXperience!!

Giz