HOUSTON COED MODERATION IS DIFFERENT THAN THE REST OF THE SITE

• ztonk
  • 08-12-2018, 12:48 PM
If an idiot doesn't know how to re-quote properly and expose ML info, then that idiot should pay with points. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
True, but once the info has been made public the damage is done... you can't put the genie back in the bottle.

z
Your notice is at the top of every forum in an announcement from St.Christopher himself...

Have a great day Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Technically that notice is about civility, and not private material.
I would also like to mention this too. Warhead, don't speak in such away about a member of the mod staff again. It's insulting and disrespectful. You won't be allowed to insult or disrespect other members here either, and while SMI is a moderator, ultimately he's a member here too.

My standing deal with you is this: In exchange for showing basic human decency and respect towards the other members who participate here as you do, I will always show respect towards you and your membership here, and you will stay golden in my book. Should you not feel inclined or capable of keeping your end of the bargain for whatever reason, then I wouldn't feel obligated to keep mine. Originally Posted by St.Christopher
I believe that the Portion of St.C's post quoted above deals directly with your comment about the update pertaining to civility.

The Guidelines already address the topic of Premium Content as expressed by Soulmanike and further clarified by St. C

Biomed1
I believe that the Portion of St.C's post quoted above deals directly with your comment about the update pertaining to civility.

The Guidelines already address the topic of Premium Content as expressed by Soulmanike and further clarified by St. C

Biomed1 Originally Posted by biomed1
it does ?

#19 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Women's Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
not how I read it
St.C post in this thread does. so its a no no
or
do I have the wrong guideline ?
It’s a little on the confused side, kinda contridictory.

Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Women's Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material.

Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas.

According to the first section you have to keep it private for the members it’s intended for / which is exactly what I did, and is done regularly.

The second part wipes out the first.

It needs to be re-written.

None the less... we know how it will be handled from now on.
None the less... we know how it will be handled from now on. Originally Posted by WARHEAD
true, if we agree to it or not, we have agree too do as St.C posted

and its not the only guideline that needs a bit of rewrite
yet somewhere its been posted, ya have ta dig for updates sometimes

so on this I posted a quote of St.C post in a sticky in Upset NY coed
In Upset??
That will get ignored.... our current modtard staff all act like ambassadors!!
There’s a simple plugin to prevent a private tag from being quoted. The board owners should look in to it. vBulletin is a very robust platform with lots of add ones available...and if you can’t fibd what you want, ask someone in the vB forums and someone will code it.

Or you can keep the rule that you implemented, either way.
So, let me get this straight, since my Premium Access was taken from me... If someone with PA, quotes a Men's Lounge post in Private Tags, those of us that do not have PA can see it??

That is new and different from what I remember... I guess that's what happens when you try to Make America Great Again!
Ed, if they quote a Mens Lounge post in private tags "incorrectly", members without PA can see it.

It happens...
Ed, if they quote a Mens Lounge post in private tags "incorrectly", members without PA can see it.

It happens... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Ohhhhhhhh!! Now I see - used to be, a modtard that discovered it would just fix it instead of dealin' out points... got it!!
Now they just deal out points for things that were allowed without ever stating there was a change in the policy.
There’s a simple plugin to prevent a private tag from being quoted. The board owners should look in to it. vBulletin is a very robust platform with lots of add ones available...and if you can’t fibd what you want, ask someone in the vB forums and someone will code it.

Or you can keep the rule that you implemented, either way. Originally Posted by abqspencer
if I'm correct (and I think I am ), ourhome2 has that plug in, so private content can't be quoted.

I think this subject has been beaten to death.. I get the argument on both sides, but one has to prevail.. it's not worth arguing really. you could complain about nude pics being allowed for encounters, but not, say, AMP encounters.. but I see the logic there, which is the AMP ladies are not verified.. and theoretically could be underage.. I think ALL AMP pics should be eliminated, because it exposes ECCIE to the idea that the website encourages (thus promotes) prostitution. not to mention exposing the 95% of Spas that reject posting of their ladies pics on ECCIE, to possible Law Enforcement crackdown.
The original post was about links to the ML and private "links or material".

Admin/Owner responses are only about private content (e.g. quotes).

Whether a link is accidentally revealed or not, non-PA members can't access the content if it's a link to ML content.

Yes, quotes in private tags can get botched, revealing private content, however, this does not address getting pointed for links to the ML.

What's the rule about links to the ML?
Not to mention it was a link to a staff posted advisary.
So it wasn’t like it was somebody’s deep dark secret.