Illegal Murders Iowa Coed

Another mass shouting in Florida and no Mexicans or AA's were involved. What do the ignorant uneducated racist rednecks have to say about that. Let's here it from the ( I will always have guns in my trailer house) trump heads
If you're a head-up your ass lib-retard genuinely looking for the latest and greatest in crimes committed in Florida by illegals all ya gotta do is Google "rapist".
It is general knowledge.. Originally Posted by bamscram

Funny, i've never heard that claim before..
^^ yup again Mental health issues ^^ The point is still the same any crime committed by Illegals can be prevented
Funny, i've never heard that claim before.. Originally Posted by garhkal

You need to get out more.
^^ yup again Mental health issues ^^ The point is still the same any crime committed by Illegals can be prevented Originally Posted by rexdutchman
This guy wasn’t an illegal. The point remains the same, any mass shooting commited with a gun can be prevented.
This guy wasn’t an illegal. The point remains the same, any mass shooting commited with a gun can be prevented. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Murders by illegals can be prevented.
Murders by illegals can be prevented. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

By giving them green cards?
By giving them green cards? Originally Posted by bamscram
One way transport back to where they came from.
Some of them have been sent back 4-5 times. They are not sending them far enough away.
By giving them green cards? Originally Posted by bamscram

BY not having them here.. If this guy, as well as the one who killed Steinle in Ca, were NOT IN THE US, those 2 women would still be alive today.

Some of them have been sent back 4-5 times. They are not sending them far enough away. Originally Posted by bamscram

That's why we need a wall, TO STOP them bloody well coming back in!
Either that, or when we return them to their home nation, do it from say 30,000 feet up, without a parachute!
Some of them have been sent back 4-5 times. They are not sending them far enough away. Originally Posted by bamscram
Proving that Chucky Schumer's, et al, Open Border solution doesn't work.
Yup the same LIB-retards that say they can prevent violence by removing guns ( even if they could do that overnight Knifes clubs fists people been killing form the beginning But)
They Don't want to address ILLEGALS or Immigration migration into this country go and think about that?????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ????
The whataboutism is worse in the gun debate than any other.

What about knives? You gonna outlaw knives?

How about bricks?

People die from electrocution, why don’t we outlaw electricity?

Just ridiculous and the chirping pushback gets louder with every corpse that falls.
Speaking of "falling corpses".