Slick Willie is at it again!

Who cares? The Clintons are done and over with. Kind of like you and your post? Originally Posted by ComeSomeMore

Obvious troll who just registered within the past 24 hours.

I do suspect with the number of outright mysoginists who post, and reading their comments at times, I as sure we have more than a couple "me too" targets here.

Given your years long (decades?) ranting about Clinton, I find it difficult to believe that is what you mean. I am not a big Cinton supporter (about the best I will say is he wasn t Hillary), but in this case I do think it is a hypocritical thread you started.

Originally Posted by Old-T
Here's a quarter ... 2 of them ... to call someone who cares.

This board is supposedly anonymous. It would be ok if Bill were!

The Clintons are not relevant any more. They lost their final bid.
!

The Clintons are not relevant any more. They lost their final bid. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Agreed.

But you’d never know that to read this board every day. In fact, you might even think some people around here are still obsessed with the 80s power couple.

Slick's not an original when it comes to picking up tail at funerals......ijs

Hypocritical for a man on this web site to be critical of another man looking lustily at a legal aged women, don't you think? Originally Posted by Old-T
Lighten up. This isn't just "another man."

I wouldn’t fuck the chicks he’s been with. Not one. The closest one would be Gennifer Flowers in her younger day. The rest are pretty disgusting. Especially Hillary. Originally Posted by bambino
Especially Hillary. I'd pay to fuck Gennifer Flowers and Elizabeth Gracen in their younger days.
What I find baffling is that some people continue to scream about Clinton’s sexual behavior every day but pretend that Trump’s abusive behavior is non existent.

Clinton got a blowjob. Trump walked in on naked beauty pageant contestants.

If sleaze bothers you....
There's nothing hypocritical about declaiming a slimy politician who saw to it that his side piece was funded by taxpayer dollars and whose illicit rendezvous were held in the rooms of a taxpayer built and maintained building -- one of this country's most prestigious buildings. Any other Federal supervisor caught having sex with a subordinate hireling would have been summarily fired for violating Federal regulations about work place fraternization: not perpetually defended by a miscreant crowd of hypocritical Lefties.
^^^^YUPPER, slick willy wouldn't miss a opportunity to "be in the news" ,
One can only hope that there are no big screen TV's destroyed by shrilLIARy after said consumption of those bottles of Thunderbird or dingleberry wine ! She has a history of being a violent DRUNK when things don't go her way ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I think she otherwise denies her true self when sober.
What I find baffling is that some people continue to scream about Clinton’s sexual behavior every day but pretend that Trump’s abusive behavior is non existent.

Clinton got a blowjob. Trump walked in on naked beauty pageant contestants.

If sleaze bothers you.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I wouldn't mind being invited into the changing room with naked beauty contestants, as long as they were over 18, skinny, with long, luscious hair, well cared for skin, proportionate breasts, and a feminine, obsequious demeanor, as is befitting a woman.
Can't blame Slick though......gotta admit, that's a pretty fine li'l ass...

I wouldn't mind being invited into the changing room with naked beauty contestants, as long as they were over 18, skinny, with long, luscious hair, well cared for skin, proportionate breasts, and a feminine, obsequious demeanor, as is befitting a woman. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Some people are still struggling with the concept of ...

fucking in a government building while in office ...

and fucking in a private building long before holding office!

Most particularly when it comes to alleging "treason"!

Bill was doing that shit while Governor of Arkansas ... and the voters ignored it ...

Trump was doing that while he was NOT IN OFFICE .... and the voters ignored it ...

Hillary wasn't doing that in government or out, because ..

.... she is hideously ugly with an unappealing personality.

Bill won't even fuck her! That's bad!
from the look of that picture, bill's never changed

he always was a mouth breather

btw, I hear the "bishop" at the funeral groped her
from the look of that picture, bill's never changed

he always was a mouth breather

btw, I hear the "bishop" at the funeral groped her Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

And listen to what the bishop says. If a white guy -- let alone Trump -- claimed that he thought "Ariana Grande" was a new food item on the menu at Taco Bell there would be no end to lib-retard outrage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QXNh2HeYbQ
And listen to what the bishop says. If a white guy -- let alone Trump -- claimed that he thought "Ariana Grande" was a new food item on the menu at Taco Bell there would be no end to lib-retard outrage.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don't know why IB but I always have a problem with your youtube posts, they just appear as some solid black field without any aperture