Edit By Namssa Did eveyone forget the guidelines?..

Typoallergenic, indeed!
That lone instance was a typing mistake. Your's is a reflection of your poor education and inability to understand the U.S. Constitution as it it is written. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Now that's funny!! No that was definitely no typing mistake. You have already exposed yourself in this thread. You were trying your hardest to make your crony correct and wound up exposing your lack of common sense in doing so.

Now that's funny!! No that was definitely no typing mistake. You have already exposed yourself in this thread. You were trying your hardest to make your crony correct and wound up exposing your lack of common sense in doing so.
Originally Posted by Little Monster

Yours was no typing mistake. Yours was a reflection of your poor learning skills and your inability to understand the U.S. Constitution as it is written.

Yours was no typing mistake.

I never said mine was. I unlike you know how to think outside your narrow minded box

Yours was a reflection of your poor learning skills and your inability to understand the U.S. Constitution as it it is written.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Seriously dude. Give it up you're not gonna win this one. Instead you keep making an ass of yourself by sounding like a....

Seriously dude. Give it up you're not gonna win this one. Instead you keep making an ass of yourself by sounding like a....

You continue to exhibit your poor learning skills and your inability to understand the U.S. Constitution as it is written.
You continue to exhibit your poor learning skills and your inability to understand the U.S. Constitution as it it is written. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Your education to date indicates that you slept your way through your classes and learned very little as is demonstrated by your inability to understand the U.S. Constitution as it is written.
Your education to date indicates that you slept your way through your classes and learned very little as is demonstrated by your inability to understand the U.S. Constitution as it is written. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

do you think he'd understand it if it was a blank page??

YAHHAAAA
Your education to date indicates that you slept your way through your classes and learned very little as is demonstrated by your inability to understand the U.S. Constitution as it is written. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah well, I was smart enough to convince my professors that I had a good enough understanding of the constitution, that's all that matters to me. I could give a fuck less what a half wit like you has to say. I'm just enjoying making you dance. So please keep feeding me.
do you think he'd understand it if it was a blank page??

YAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Says the little girl who hides gets mad and storms off and hits the ignore button when she gets her ass kicked

Yeah well, I was smart enough to convince my professors that I had a good enough understanding of the constitution, that's all that matters to me. I could give a fuck less what a half wit like you has to say. I'm just enjoying making you dance. So please keep feeding me. Originally Posted by Little Monster
It wasn't your professor's fault that you slept your way through your classes and learned very little. Your inability to understand the U.S. Constitution as it is written is all on you.
It wasn't your professor's fault that you slept your way through your classes and learned very little. Your inability to understand the U.S. Constitution as it is written is all on you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well, then by all means, explain the Constitution to me "genius". This should be comical!!

Well, then by all means, explain the Constitution to me "genius". This should be comical!!

What's comical is that you slept through the remediation just as you did in school. Your inability to understand the U.S. Constitution as it is written continues to be your problem.
And where's Old T? <for a friend lol

"We the people, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice...."