Iran Cheated On Odumbo Before The Ink On The Treaty Was Dry.

• Tiny
  • 04-26-2019, 04:26 PM
I.B., You should watch the program if you've got Netflix. It probably won't change your mind but you'd probably enjoy at least the first part, which doesn't have anything to do with Iran.

How did Russia end up with 14% of U.S. strategic uranium reserves, and does the Russian government or a Russian company control them? Couldn't the federal government expropriate them if security considerations made that important to do?

When you say Obama gave them billions, do you mean Iran benefited to the tune of billions of dollars when sanctions were removed?
I.B., You should watch the program if you've got Netflix. It probably won't change your mind but you'd probably enjoy at least the first part, which doesn't have anything to do with Iran.

How did Russia end up with 14% of U.S. strategic uranium reserves, and does the Russian government or a Russian company control them? Couldn't the federal government expropriate them if security considerations made that important to do?

When you say Obama gave them billions, do you mean Iran benefited to the tune of billions of dollars when sanctions were removed?
Originally Posted by Tiny

The U.S. Did Pay Iran $1.7 Billion In Cash.

(LA TIMES)
Iran says it just successfully tested a new ICBM and will continue developing its arsenal

(Business Insider)
  • Tiny
  • 04-26-2019, 05:14 PM
Thanks I.B. It appears the $1.7 billion was actually Iran's money in the first place. Yes, not slowing Iran's ICBM development sounds like a mistake. As we know from North Korea, that takes longer and goes hand in hand with Iran's ability to threaten us and our allies with nuclear weapons.
Thanks I.B. It appears the $1.7 billion was actually Iran's money in the first place. Yes, not slowing Iran's ICBM development sounds like a mistake. As we know from North Korea, that takes longer and goes hand in hand with Iran's ability to threaten us and our allies with nuclear weapons. Originally Posted by Tiny
No. That was not Iran's money. That money had been awarded by a U.S. court to the surviving family members of those who were killed by Iranian sponsored terrorism in Beirut in 1983. It wasn't Odumbo's to give to anyone other than those Americans who were entitled to it by court settlement.
No. That was not Iran's money. That money had been awarded by a U.S. court to the surviving family members of those who were killed by Iranian sponsored terrorism in Beirut in 1983. It wasn't Odumbo's to give to anyone other than those Americans who were entitled to it by court settlement. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Wonderful! Obama gives away victim funds to the people that caused their deaths. Yeah, let's trust these radical ass towelheads to honor their deal.

NOT.

i don't speak towelhead so can someone verify this translation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhW3eyJ_l5Q&t

sounds about right to me!
Wonderful! Obama gives away victim funds to the people that caused their deaths. Yeah, let's trust these radical ass towelheads to honor their deal.

NOT.

i don't speak towelhead so can someone verify this translation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhW3eyJ_l5Q&t

sounds about right to me! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yup, that was pretty much the deal. Negotiates like a care bear. Classic!!!
No. That was not Iran's money. That money had been awarded by a U.S. court to the surviving family members of those who were killed by Iranian sponsored terrorism in Beirut in 1983. It wasn't Odumbo's to give to anyone other than those Americans who were entitled to it by court settlement. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

yes. they sent it 3 months before the supreme court issued its final ruling on the matter.
yes. they sent it 3 months before the supreme court issued its final ruling on the matter. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So you're admitting that the money was awarded by a 2007 court ruling to the family members who lost loved ones in Beirut in 1983.

The Supreme Court's 2016 ruling didn't originate the decision -- it CONFIRMED the decision!

Pull your fucking head out of your ass. Your notion that the money belonged to Iran until the Supreme Court ruled is blatantly wrong! Two American courts ruled that the money belonged to the families who lost loved ones before the Supreme Court confirmed those lower court rulings. Odumbo betrayed those American families.
  • Tiny
  • 04-27-2019, 01:18 PM
So you're admitting that the money was awarded by a 2007 court ruling to the family members who lost loved ones in Beirut in 1983.

The Supreme Court's 2016 ruling didn't originate the decision -- it CONFIRMED the decision!

Pull your fucking head out of your ass. The court that ruled before the Supreme Court said the money belonged to the families who lost loved ones. Odumbo betrayed those American families.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We don't know who killed the Marines:

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...ng-attack.html

Was the $920 million judgement justified or was it another instance of plaintiffs attorneys running wild?

We kill a lot of innocents, who are collateral damage. Think about the drones for example. Maybe the Pakistanis should start liquidating U.S. assets in their country and pay the families of the dead and maimed?

I'm playing devil's advocate to an extent. You've got a strong case. Obama might have violated the law, I don't know.
I'm playing devil's advocate to an extent. You've got a strong case. Obama might have violated the law, I don't know. Originally Posted by Tiny
The timing and methods are suspect at the very least. Why was much of it in cash at that exact moment, when everyone admitted we had held it for years upon years. And I call bullshit on giving them interest on the cash being held which accounted for a large portion of it.

Any reasonable reading of the proceeds, the timing, and the under the radar deliver of essentially "pallets of cash" would cause it to be questioned.

Yet totally justified in the minds of many on the left. To add to devils advocate, had Trump done the same thing, the left's heads would be exploding for "justice".

Pull your fucking head out of your ass. Your notion that the money belonged to Iran until the Supreme Court ruled is blatantly wrong! Two American courts ruled that the money belonged to the families who lost loved ones before the Supreme Court confirmed those lower court rulings. Odumbo betrayed those American families.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

ouch! I'm not TIny.

you're pointing your gun in the wrong direction!
  • Tiny
  • 04-27-2019, 02:00 PM
ouch! I'm not TIny.

you're pointing your gun in the wrong direction! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Shit Dilbert, I thought you were the one that was going to get blown away instead of me. Got to go, need to get to cover.
ouch! I'm not TIny.

you're pointing your gun in the wrong direction! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Shit Dilbert, I thought you were the one that was going to get blown away instead of me. Got to go, need to get to cover. Originally Posted by Tiny

We don't know who killed the Marines:

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...ng-attack.html

Was the $920 million judgement justified or was it another instance of plaintiffs attorneys running wild?

We kill a lot of innocents, who are collateral damage. Think about the drones for example. Maybe the Pakistanis should start liquidating U.S. assets in their country and pay the families of the dead and maimed?

I'm playing devil's advocate to an extent. You've got a strong case. Obama might have violated the law, I don't know.
Originally Posted by Tiny
Electronic intercepts analyzed after the event indicate Iran's involvement. The explosives were Iranian made. Iran commemorated the event by erecting a monument in Iran. The mastermind behind the Beirut bombing, Commander hajj Imad Mughniyeh, was linked to a branch of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps called Al Quds: the arm of the Iranian government responsible for sponsoring terror attacks on Israeli targets. Iran was behind the bombing.

Read Geraghty's book:

Hammel's book:

Martin's book:

Wright's book:

ouch! I'm not TIny.

Maybe I misunderstood your post, but we've had this discussion before. If I misunderstood what your "yes" comment, I apologize. I understood you to be saying "yes" it was Iran's money.
  • Tiny
  • 04-27-2019, 04:01 PM
I.B., you know a ton more about this than I do. You have affected my thinking, in particular with your observations about ICBM testing. I was in favor of the treaty, especially after seeing the Mossad documentary, and am now an agnostic.