The Mueller report

Like I informed your cohorts “ l don’t dwell into deep state conspiracy bullshit” that craps for Russian sympathizers and the Freedom caucus. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
And your crap means nothing. Your only chance to take out Trump is at the ballot box in 2020. The rest is just twaddle. Good luck.
Like I informed your cohorts “ l don’t dwell into deep state conspiracy bullshit” that craps for Russian sympathizers and the Freedom caucus. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The only Russian sympathizers in this forum are those cretins who gave an iota of credence through their words and actions to hildebeest's bought and paid for dossier of Russian disinformation, and those who gave a pass to Odumbo for sitting on his hands and letting the Russians do what they did in the 2016 election.
  • oeb11
  • 06-16-2019, 02:11 PM
And a pass for the Invasion of Crimea!!
Like I informed your cohorts “l don’t dwell into deep state conspiracy bullshit” that craps for Russian sympathizers and the Freedom caucus. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
TRANSLATION: I know what you say is true and I can neither refute it nor excuse it, so I will just call it "bullshit" and refuse to address it.

Dismissing someone else's comments as "bullshit" - instead of explaining WHY you view them as such - is a tacit admission that you've lost the debate.
Well, the folks who brainstormed that article compared Nixon’s charges to their work. Mango Mussolini could have seven more charges than Nixon and I can remember how that turned out. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The difference between Trump and Nixon. There is no evidence that Trump has committed a crime or was involved in any coverup. It's nothing more than left wing antics which lead to rumors, which are carried out by haters which are then spread by fools and accepted by idiots.
The difference between Trump and Nixon. There is no evidence that Trump has committed a crime or was involved in any coverup. It's nothing more than left wing antics which lead to rumors, which are carried out by haters which are then spread by fools and accepted by idiots. Originally Posted by Levianon17
and the key words are
Like I informed your cohorts “ l don’t dwell into deep state conspiracy bullshit” .... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
... unless, of course, it has to do with the illegitimacy of Trump's election and following Administration. Then you are "all in"!
I know you guys have deep state threads on the board so why not go there for your back slapping and trump worship. This here thread is about the Mueller report and no amount of deep state bullshit is going to change the fact that Russia attacked the 2016 election with its military agents. Which the Orange one has been calling fake news long before my arrival in this small pond. Let’s hear testimony or is the Don a chickenshit.
The only Russian sympathizers in this forum are those cretins who gave an iota of credence through their words and actions to hildebeest's bought and paid for dossier of Russian disinformation, and those who gave a pass to Odumbo for sitting on his hands and letting the Russians do what they did in the 2016 election. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

TRANSLATION: I know what you say is true and I can neither refute it nor excuse it, so I will just call it "bullshit" and refuse to address it.

Dismissing someone else's comments as "bullshit" - instead of explaining WHY you view them as such - is a tacit admission that you've lost the debate. Originally Posted by lustylad
This sounds like "his majesty" - as BBC radio incorrectly referred to him. When George Stephanopoulos pressed him on the issue of his obstruction, mongoloid Mussolini replies with "you're being a little wiseguy." The POTUS doesn't have the balls, brains or the spine to go under oath and answer questions. What a pussy.

His only defense is to demean the interviewer and refer to size. He's a Fuckin' JOKE!

Trumpian language is strategic rhetoric [Opinion]

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/opi...n-12985542.php

Aristotle in his treatise “Rhetoric” wrote about “the available means of persuasion.” Say what you will about Trump’s incompetence as well as his despicable words and deeds. That may not matter when we have a chief executive, perhaps more than any other in history, who understands that survival and success may not depend on facts but often are linked to controlling what language infiltrates the public sphere.

... unless, of course, it has to do with the illegitimacy of Trump's election and following Administration. Then you are "all in"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

It's not an illegitimate argument to say his selection is illegitimate when he admitted "they [the Russians] helped me win."

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

So what? Everyone already knows that dim-retards are the lowest form of reptilian life.

It's not an illegitimate argument to say his selection is illegitimate when he admitted "they [the Russians] helped me win." Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Why?

Is there a statute somewhere that says a foreigner cannot "help" a candidate to win AN ELECTION FOR POTUS?

(The only way you can "legitimately" respond is to suggest that any such statute ONLY APPLIES TO TRUMP!)

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/201...to-back-obama/

How much foreign money did Trump get?

Also, before you go to far down that dead end bullshit, speaking of Obaminable, if the Russians were violating any laws why didn't Obaminable's Administration and all these hacks who have tried to overthrow the Trump Administration put a stop to the Russian meddling? Did they also want HillariousNoMore to lose?
I know you guys have deep state threads on the board so why not go there for your back slapping and trump worship. This here thread is about the Mueller report and no amount of deep state bullshit is going to change the fact that Russia attacked the 2016 election with its military agents. Which the Orange one has been calling fake news long before my arrival in this small pond. Let’s hear testimony or is the Don a chickenshit. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I am still waiting for an explanation that truly makes sense from any Democrat as to how the Russians influenced the 2016 Election. The only thing that is ever reported is that they did and Trump allowed it to happen. That's why it's called fake news, it has no substance.
I know you guys have deep state threads on the board so why not go there for your back slapping and trump worship. This here thread is about the Mueller report and no amount of deep state bullshit is going to change the fact that Russia attacked the 2016 election with its military agents. Which the Orange one has been calling fake news long before my arrival in this small pond. Let’s hear testimony or is the Don a chickenshit. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The Mueller "Investigation" was supposed to be about the "deep state" and, if not, the next "investigation" will clearly be about the "deep state" that fabricated bullshit to hand over to a Federal Judge to take down the Trump Campaign and Trump.

But you don't put a Fox (Mueller) to watch the chicken coop, as the saying goes.

Mueller is up to his eyeballs in the "deep state"!

Besides after you read the entire Mueller report come back!
Or he was acting like someone with a guilty mind. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
In this country we don't prosecute people for having a "guilty mind"!

I recognize that you may be a proponent of the "thought police," but before you and yours install that as a standard of control over social discourse and thoughts, you might want to consider the old saying: "the shoe is on the other foot soon enough"!

Just like you enough.

There is no "presumption of guilt" in this country and the invocation of the 5th amendment and other testimonial privileges doesn't carry with it any such presumption. Until a final conviction Trump is innocent of any allegations.

Until a final conviction so are YOU!
Why?

Is there a statute somewhere that says a foreigner cannot "help" a candidate to win AN ELECTION FOR POTUS?

(The only way you can "legitimately" respond is to suggest that any such statute ONLY APPLIES TO TRUMP!)

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/201...to-back-obama/

How much foreign money did Trump get?

Also, before you go to far down that dead end bullshit, speaking of Obaminable, if the Russians were violating any laws why didn't Obaminable's Administration and all these hacks who have tried to overthrow the Trump Administration put a stop to the Russian meddling? Did they also want HillariousNoMore to lose? Originally Posted by LexusLover

It has to be reported.

Open secrets?

WTF (pun intended) is an open secret?