"Candicunts" Harris and Warren Flat Out Lie About The Michael Brown Shooting.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...michael-brown/

These two Cunts have no shame. They simply and flat are lying about the whole Michael Brown incident.

Everybody in the Country, except a certain group of morons, know exactly what happened. But I guess in their quest to get these Moron Votes, they will simply say anything that will pander to these idiots.
The National Review????????

These two Cunts have no shame. They simply and flat are lying about the whole Michael Brown incident.

Everybody in the Country, except a certain group of morons, know exactly what happened. But I guess in their quest to get these Moron Votes, they will simply say anything that will pander to these idiots. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It's the dim-retard party of the 21st century, and the lame-stream media is the dim-retard propaganda machine.
The National Review???????? Originally Posted by matchingmole
It's for people who actually read and decide rather than believe what they're told to believe.
It's for people who actually read and decide rather than believe what they're told to believe. Originally Posted by filbone
that impossible for some
More like decide...and then read.

Everybody in the Country, except a certain group of morons, know exactly what happened. But I guess in their quest to get these Moron Votes, they will simply say anything that will pander to these idiots. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Of course they lied. I really don't understand where this "Hands Up Don't shoot" bullshit came from either. The only time Michael Brown had his hands up over his head was when he was winding up to punch the Officer in the face. He broke his facial bone in two places.
Is this another Republican/Nationalist/Nazi/Conservative/Reactionary Right, butt-hurt, crybaby, distortion circle-jerk infotainment thread aimed at just getting attention? Again?!

Is this another Republican/Nationalist/Nazi/Conservative/Reactionary Right, butt-hurt, crybaby, distortion circle-jerk infotainment thread aimed at just getting attention? Again?! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You're mendaciously wrong to defend Hooker Harris and Fauxcahontas' lies. And their lies establish for all to see that Biden lied when he claimed the dim-retards always choose to champion "truth over fact" -- when they, in fact, forsake truth at every opportunity.
  • oeb11
  • 08-12-2019, 02:39 PM
IBH - +1
truth is not a leftist value

leftists value ascribing innocence and guilt based on racial identity much more than they value truth

biden accidently told the truth when he said we value truth over fact , even though its nonsensical, but to a leftist the understood missing word is "my or our" as in "my (or our) truth", they don't hold to an objective truth

but any value held by leftists is on shaky ground should circumstances warrant
More like decide...and then read. Originally Posted by matchingmole

didn't read a word, did ya? doesn't fit your bias. facts do get in the way, don't they?
that impossible for some Originally Posted by Hotrod511
that sure impossible!

Is this another Republican/Nationalist/Nazi/Conservative/Reactionary Right, butt-hurt, crybaby, distortion circle-jerk infotainment thread aimed at just getting attention? Again?!

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Great job, Jackie! I particularly like the creative use of "Cunt."

• oeb11
  • 08-12-2019, 04:12 PM
Allah Hu Akhbar, comrades!!!
warren and harris blatantly Lied - but that is just fine as long as it fits the DPST Narrative.

Facts and Truth never et in the way of the narrative!