Fishing spots

Hey guys and girls. I am coming to Erie this sat and Sunday. I need some advice on a good fishing spot and what to use. I need some lake perch! Xoxo
depends on what ya fishing for.

For lake perch, try white man's dress shirt no bra, mini skirt commando, draws them in like fly's.
The fewer buttons buttoned on shirt, the more HITS

good luck girl
Hey guys and girls. I am coming to Erie this sat and Sunday. I need some advice on a good fishing spot and what to use. I need some lake perch! Xoxo Originally Posted by klassygerl
liberty park, worms
Thanks lucky
Off... I think Erie is too windy to go commando with a skirt... especially for these legs I’m 5’10 lol
Lake Erie Perch should be all schooled up by now but keep in mind most will be found in 30-50' of water. Your best best is to hire a charter boat but honestly, the Walleye are hitting like crazy and have been for some time. If you are going to shoot for Perch use a live minnow and sinker - once you hit bottom pull it up just a bit.

If you want to make a day of it and fish from shore you can always try the south and north piers. Good luck and if you see a bunch of boats in a pack they are on top of a Perch school and they are hungry