De'Von Bailey's family calls his death 'wholly unjustified' after Colorado Springs police release bodycam footage

I have a "work" or home PC. BUT NOT FOR THIS INDULGENCE.

I did. I'm thinking of a burner laptop though. Something mobile and easily disposable. For as much as I spend on wine, women and song, I think a high powered portable device that fits in the microwave is worth it.

A burner device.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so. oh my! TWK double liked another post! how does he do that???

it's magic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6o38MN8yqE

BAHHAHHHAAAAAAAAAA
you asked to post the ugliest sluts .. you got it.

Three blind mice.

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Three blind mice.
Sonia Sotomayor

Who Is Sonia Sotomayor?

Sonia Sotomayor was born on June 25, 1954, in the Bronx borough of New York City. Her desire to be a judge was first inspired by the TV showPerry Mason. She graduated from Yale Law School and passed the bar in 1980. She became a U.S. District Court Judge in 1992 and was elevated to the U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals in 1998. In 2009, she was confirmed as the first Latina Supreme Court justice in U.S. history.
Tough as fuck! Criminal defense.

Elena Kagan

Early Life and Education

Born April 28, 1960, in New York City to parents Gloria and Robert, Elena Kagan grew up as the second of three children in a middle-class Jewish family living on Manhattan's Upper West Side. Kagan's mother was an educator, teaching students at Hunter College Elementary School. Her father was a longtime partner at the Manhattan law firm Kagan & Lubic, working primarily with tenant associations.
Smart as fuck! Need not be a judge to reign supreme.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg

Who Is Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

Born on March 15, 1933, in Brooklyn, New York, Ruth Bader Ginsburg graduated from Columbia Law School, going on to become a staunch courtroom advocate for the fair treatment of women and working with the ACLU’s Women’s Rights Project. She was appointed by President Carter to the U.S. Court of Appeals in 1980 and was appointed to the Supreme Court by President Clinton in 1993.
Tough and smart! Chiseled by half the population's argument.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT4RlDl7z3w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX2AyjVrrck

this thread went off the rails... nonetheless...

tough and smart??? the only thing those 3 dykes have in common is that they are fucked up in head.
  • oeb11
  • 11-17-2019, 10:20 AM
When faced with a criminal attack, and Moments count, the DPST's can be counted on to respond promptly with racist memes and selective enforcement against old white males per their "Truth" and Narrative"!
Cops - an anachronism good only as political punching bags of blame for the DPST's to condemn.

When moments count - call your DPST local office, not the cops!!!
one thing tho... the parents of the kid who was killed need to be jailed.
When moments count - call your DPST local office, not the cops!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FDO3mb2coQ

That's a lesson this white woman had learned far too late...
  • oeb11
  • 11-17-2019, 11:05 AM
AM - who are you shooting lately???
Happy to see a white person gunned down - but does not fit your "Narrative" of cop on black murders??
call the DPST office - not the cops - when moments matter.

Natural selection, after all!!!
PAGING WACKO, . . . . paging the kid. The balance of judicial interpretation could be swaying the wrong or right way very soon. The impeach process takes a twisted, gallows humor, turn.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg admitted to hospital after chills and a fever

A four-time cancer survivor, Ginsburg has had a lengthy history of medical issues. In August, she was treated for pancreatic cancer, and last fall, nearly two months before she underwent surgery to remove the cancerous nodules, the liberal justice received treatment for three ribs she fractured during a fall in her office.
By Ariane de Vogue and Paul LeBlanc
PAGING WACKO, . . . . paging the kid. The balance of judicial interpretation could be swaying the wrong or right way very soon. The impeach process takes a twisted, gallows humor, turn.

Quote:
A four-time cancer survivor, Ginsburg has had a lengthy history of medical issues. In August, she was treated for pancreatic cancer, and last fall, nearly two months before she underwent surgery to remove the cancerous nodules, the liberal justice received treatment for three ribs she fractured during a fall in her office.

By Ariane de Vogue and Paul LeBlanc Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

i predict 4 and 1 ... and it's final.

ghetto hoodkat goes on a date ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSH4ve5lJBM

thank you ghetto hoodkat

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA
I predict she survives until after the election. After that, who knows?
I predict she survives until after the election. After that, who knows? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

she's already dead.

I predict she survives until after the election. After that, who knows? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
she's already dead. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Lets see. I predicted that ginsburg makes it 6 months in august. 2 more months to go.
It's on the record. She's going to live long enough to see her kind in the Oval Office.

It's on the record. She's going to live long enough to see her kind in the Oval Office.

using advanced logic and scientific methods i say ..

BAHHAHAAAAA