It’s not ok for prostitutes to discriminate, ever

Twitter is a fine tool if you're scouting for prostitutes.

The whores feel extremely free to mouth off. I guess it's because they exercise such a great deal of control over their own pages.

Gives insight into their relative degree of unjustified entitlement.
Found some interesting insight on this topic from this section of the forum.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2720464
And Carlos Danger, lol, why do you even come on here and comment. Yo have never submitted a review, are you lonely, get a cat, dude. Your like plastic man 2.0. Originally Posted by mwpedro
And yet, they both contribute so much more than yourself.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
PlasticMan WISHES he wuz as kewl as Carlos....

Only simps don't get it.

• Doove
  • 06-20-2020, 01:28 PM
PlasticMan WISHES he wuz as kewl as Carlos.... Originally Posted by rooster
Not a fan of Carlos, but PlasticMan lost my respect when he failed to disable his account 1 day after Taskmaster paid for his lifetime premium access. Now *that* would have been a PlasticMan move for the ages.
Not a fan of Carlos, but PlasticMan lost my respect when he failed to disable his account 1 day after Taskmaster paid for his lifetime premium access. Now *that* would have been a PlasticMan move for the ages. Originally Posted by Doove
Someone actually paid to allow Plastic Man to see ROS and post even worse drivel?
Someone actually paid to allow Plastic Man to see ROS and post even worse drivel? Originally Posted by quimps
You dont think you can ever get rid of him do you
Even without PA, there would still be a Plastic Man
Not a fan of Carlos Originally Posted by Doove
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger

I think the right caption for this pic is...."Miso horny!"

(gawd...I can't stand myself sometimes...I should have my own show!)

And yet, they both contribute so much more than yourself.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
89 reviews to 0. And the 0 contributes more. Makes perfect sense. He must contribute in the gay old boys club reacharound contest. None if us are interested in those contributions
89 reviews to 0. And the 0 contributes more. Makes perfect sense. He must contribute in the gay old boys club reacharound contest. None if us are interested in those contributions Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
your incapable of skipping over posts?

or

using ignore function?
As Bill Shakespeare once wrote; "What's in a name? That which we call a ̶r̶o̶s̶e review, by any other name, would still ̶s̶m̶e̶l̶l read as sweet".
Really getting offended by the separate ethnic category for massage encounters. Why must the wuhan vicinity be mentioned while no other continent has this type of stereotyping implied. And those foot spas better not get caught hiring and employing a single race of wuhanese exclusively either. whew
Keeping bumping your thread with more stupidity
It’s a beautiful discussion here. People can feel safe sharing their views in a tremendous forum whew