SAB Considering A Road Trip

See the following:

WHY DO NARCISSISTS PREFER COMMUNICATING VIA TWEETING RATHER THAN IN PERSON OR OVER THE TELEPHONE? Originally Posted by jokacz

Meh this is what dover really needs to read:

https://michaellinnell.org.uk/michae...in%20groin.pdf
  • Doove
  • 06-20-2020, 02:35 PM
In order to tell someone and their money to take a hike, one should, if they are a mature adult, enunciate it. Not hide behind a non-response. Originally Posted by jokacz

Seriously? You're ranting about someone over the course of months.....because she ignores your texts? Dude! Either way, perhaps you should consider the fact that discussing anything with you which puts you in a negative light is no more effective than banging ones head against a wall to cure a sore knee. Your level of denial is absolutely Trumpian (and Trumpist) in nature. You're in your own little cult in that mind of yours.

Nevertheless, i'm not sure how we got from "immature due to non-response" to "narcissistic because they'll only communicate via text", but i'm sure you have some inane logic to it in that head of yours.

Now, personally, i would suspect that a narcissist would be more likely to hide in the bushes when they don't get their way rather than ignore their texts when someone pisses them off. But maybe that's just me.
  • Doove
  • 06-20-2020, 02:40 PM
Meh this is what dover really needs to read:

https://michaellinnell.org.uk/michae...in%20groin.pdf Originally Posted by Tim John Ill
Wow. 4 posts to your credit and every one gets more Jokaczian than the last.
Your level of denial is absolutely Trumpian (and Trumpist) in nature. You're in your own little cult in that mind of yours. Originally Posted by Doove
Bwahahahahaha

Now, personally, i would suspect that a narcissist would be more likely to hide in the bushes when they don't get their way rather than ignore their texts when someone pisses them off. But maybe that's just me. Originally Posted by Doove
Seriously? etc. blah blah blah. Originally Posted by Doove

Seriously, we're back to the bushes bullshit?

Have Paulie tell who and why that person was confronted.

I'm not going there again, picked up a quick 10 points for denying my "innocence" not long ago. Hope you can follow that, try hard.

I suggest you check out what Gabrielle posted on twitter, that's another hooker you were in denial about. You're nothing if not consistent.

Regarding my "inane" logic, the point wasn't narcissism, though it may in fact apply, it's about the chicken shit "millennial" fear of any face to face or real time interaction.

As far as "immature due to non-response" just more passive aggression.

Is that simple enough for you to suss out now? One can only hope.
  • Doove
  • 06-20-2020, 03:07 PM
I suggest you check out what Gabrielle posted on twitter, that's another hooker you were in denial about. You're nothing if not consistent. Originally Posted by jokacz
What was I in denial about? I saw her once and called you out for stalking her. That's pretty much the extent of my history with or about Gabrielle. And if i remember correctly, you defended your actions to me by informing me of issues you claimed she had. But that would kind of have made you an enabler now, wouldn't it have?
What was I in denial about? I saw her once and called you out for stalking her. That's pretty much the extent of my history with or about Gabrielle. And if i remember correctly, you defended your actions to me by informing me of issues you claimed she had. But that would kind of have made you an enabler now, wouldn't it have? Originally Posted by Doove

You pulled that stalking nonsense out of your ass, I have no recollection of that ever being discussed. The way I recall what happened is that you refused to believe she had "issues" and thought that I and another hooker made the shit up. History proved you wrong. Too bad the rules forbid discussion of details.
mmmm Upset NY on icky is kinda like twitter
but twitter has better looking combatants
????
Glad I get along with everyone : )
  • Doove
  • 06-21-2020, 04:33 AM
You pulled that stalking nonsense out of your ass, I have no recollection of that ever being discussed. The way I recall what happened is that you refused to believe she had "issues" and thought that I and another hooker made the shit up. History proved you wrong. Too bad the rules forbid discussion of details. Originally Posted by jokacz
And the way i remember it is the conversation was entirely about you - until you felt the need to inform me of her issues for no other reason than to attempt to defend yourself. Somehow. So if i in fact did express skepticism about whether or not she did indeed have issues, it wasn't because i was in denial about her (again, only met her once and never corresponded with her outside of that) it was because you're about as truthful as Donald Trump when it comes to defending yourself. No more, no less.
And the way i remember its... Originally Posted by Doove

I don't really care what you remember, just quoted for convenience sake.

After one clears through all the noise you have created to evade answering the central charge against you, exactly how do you justify providing the means for another human being to perform a slow motion suicide?
  • Doove
  • 06-21-2020, 09:02 AM
I don't really care what you remember, just quoted for convenience sake.

After one clears through all the noise you have created to evade answering the central charge against you, exactly how do you justify providing the means for another human being to perform a slow motion suicide? Originally Posted by jokacz
Dude, not only have you seen and spent time with Hot Little Heather, Gabrielle, Maggie B, and Kristi Love (among who knows how many others)....but you've also started this very thread by encouraging people to see SAB of all people. Are you kidding me with that?
Dude, not only have you seen and spent time with Hot Little Heather, Gabrielle, Maggie B, and Kristi Love (among who knows how many others)....but you've also started this very thread by encouraging people to see SAB of all people. Are you kidding me with that? Originally Posted by Doove

Flipping the narrative again,ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION

Is she housebroken yet