which phase

As I said in another thread: Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
It is serious in the aspect of needing to protect yourself from frivolous lawsuits from vulture lawyers. Afterall those assholes will sue over hot coffee. Is hot coffee serious?

"No more phases! Get the demotard dictators off our backs"
Ranger gets it....
900 old people already on their death beds. Average age of people dying 81, average age of lifespan 79. go figure Originally Posted by webslinger
Obviously a stupid and uninformed statement. Duh. Take a look at the NY mortality from covid and you will see a huge spread from the very young to the very old with most in the middle. Stop being deceptive with your numbers. This is a serious issue.
It’s in phase CHAZ . whew
Obviously a stupid and uninformed statement. Duh. Take a look at the NY mortality from covid and you will see a huge spread from the very young to the very old with most in the middle. Stop being deceptive with your numbers. This is a serious issue. Originally Posted by teddybear6011
The death rate for people less than 50 is less than the flu. If you are scared stay home in the basement
It is serious in the aspect of needing to protect yourself from frivolous lawsuits from vulture lawyers. Afterall those assholes will sue over hot coffee. Is hot coffee serious?

"No more phases! Get the demotard dictators off our backs" Originally Posted by Ranger Dog
Ranger gets it.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

The waiver is specific to Covid19. Of course the purpose of the waiver is to help fend off frivolous lawsuits. "Lawsuit" is trumps middle name. You can't fake that you have the virus. So the lawsuit would be specific to the virus. If Covid19 is not a big deal what are they protecting themselves from? The cards are stacked against the RNC and trump.
If you got the virus while attending the rally and could prove it you win hands down. Granted, there would be some frivolous attempts, but trump is used to that too.

Suppose you paid a Bunny at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada to have bareback sex with you. She knows she has HIV but didn't tell you. Tragedy strikes and you get HIV from her. I'd be willing to bet you'd hire a vulture lawyer to sue her and/or the agency she works from!
The waiver is specific to Covid19. Of course the purpose of the waiver is to help fend off frivolous lawsuits. "Lawsuit" is trumps middle name. You can't fake that you have the virus. So the lawsuit would be specific to the virus. If Covid19 is not a big deal what are they protecting themselves from? The cards are stacked against the RNC and trump.
If you got the virus while attending the rally and could prove it you win hands down. Granted, there would be some frivolous attempts, but trump is used to that too.

Suppose you paid a Bunny at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada to have bareback sex with you. She knows she has HIV but didn't tell you. Tragedy strikes and you get HIV from her. I'd be willing to bet you'd hire a vulture lawyer to sue her and/or the agency she works from! Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
So you think that if you attend a gathering of a lot of people and you get Covid you should be able to sue? That is a big part of why so many people are leaving NYS in droves, that thought process and too many lawyers. The flu kills tens of thousands of people a year also but I have never seen the state governments go as crazy as they have over this Chinese flu. But then again they never thought they could hurt Trump by doing this until now.
So you think that if you attend a gathering of a lot of people and you get Covid you should be able to sue? That is a big part of why so many people are leaving NYS in droves, that thought process and too many lawyers. The flu kills tens of thousands of people a year also but I have never seen the state governments go as crazy as they have over this Chinese flu. But then again they never thought they could hurt Trump by doing this until now. Originally Posted by Ranger Dog

If you want to compare it to the flu then talk to me the next time influenza kills half a million people worldwide and 120,000 US citizens in 5 months.
The death rate for people less than 50 is less than the flu. If you are scared stay home in the basement Originally Posted by Ranger Dog
It's like flu, if flu killed 900 people a day.

The "rate" isn't important. "Mortality rate" is a fraction derived by using the mortality (an integer that's important in itself, really the only thing that matters) as numerator and number of infected (which we don't know anyway) as denominator.

So "mortality rate" is got by taking a staggering piece of data (122,000 dead Americans and counting) and trying to massage it into a feel-good statistic through division by an unknown number.

Forget the denominator. Keep your eye on that numerator. If you need to get your math on count toe tags and divide by one.
All about Don the Con's warped priorities.

125,000+ dead Americans and counting so far that daffy Don claims his incompetent Covid team has under control.
Says he has bigger fish to fry now.
Like protecting monuments and statues of Confederate traitors from over 100 years ago.
I'm a little disappointed in the Tulsa rally numbers. I was hoping for 19000 new cases of Covid-19 in the state, but I'm hoping for 6000. Thank God for Texas and Florida ! With their spike in cases there's a chance the old red farts will die and the states will swing blue.
I'm a little disappointed in the Tulsa rally numbers. I was hoping for 19000 new cases of Covid-19 in the state, but I'm hoping for 6000. Thank God for Texas and Florida ! With their spike in cases there's a chance the old red farts will die and the states will swing blue. Originally Posted by RandyinRoc
geeshus you lefties are weak in strategy , cant get him out after 4 YEARS of attacks

you had the WHOLE COMPLETE full force of government doing NOTHING but trying to find a way to get rid of 1 MAN

and hes STILL there, lol

now when he totally tries to HELP you out

you still feel like a LOOSER

heaven help you lefties if he when he gets re elected
I know you're not very edumacated, so I'll halp ya out jest a bit. Last I checked, "him" has been in office for 3 years and just over 5 months. If he loses, that means they STILL would only have spent 3 years and 9+ months. Second, I think I only mentioned Texas and Florida, who obviously have morons for governors. I'm not sure WHOLE COMPLETE government you are talking about, but according to my records, the Republicans control the Senate, DOJ and all other cabinet positions, the Supreme Court and probably some other parts I forgot to mention. Let me know how "him" tried to help me, because I think I missed it. I'm not sure what a LOOSER is, but I suspect it refers to your use of facts.
lol

they had his campaign wire tapped 4 years ago with your man obummer

sleepy joe and comey

youll read about that better towards the end of summer
I have this voice echoing in my mind.....c'mon Jon...say it for me..."Jenny...I am NOT a smart man." Run, Jon, run.