Racist Seattle Mayor Unleashes Stormtroopers on Peaceful Protestors

Summer of love cancelled.

I am appalled.
fuckin NBT.... nicely done....
Burgess Owens won his primary last night... that should cheer her up

I know im very very excited, some people don't havetheir heads totally up their ASS
If this was not happening before our very eyes I would never believe it.

It's supposedly impossible for a dyke to be racist according to Don Lemon.
overnights ?
Even though she is white which automatically makes her a racist and even though she fucked this up royally and even though she has cruelly victimized people of color, I still have faith in mayor Jenny because she is a democrat, a broad, and she eats box.

I am appalled. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Worst "block party" ever.
Look at what this awful pig white man said about mayor Jenny:

https://mynorthwest.com/1990713/rant...ocrisy-durkan/

This kind of misogyny is what is bringing us down, collectively, as a people.
On your feet and back to work Seattle! Whew

That must have been a Boeing 737 max airplane and actually more peeps to the unemployed line as Norwegian Air just cancelled an order of those infamous airplanes. No hoax,real news.Whew!
Partake in the infinite and generous FED economy, or risk being left feeling further oppressed whew

I am appalled. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

You need to keep up my good man. Did you miss trump's announcement that he had the streets cleared in Seattle?
You need to keep up my good man. Did you miss trump's announcement that he had the streets cleared in Seattle? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Yes I missed this.

I also don't understand why anyone would be upset about a couple of shootings, or by street anarchist children obstructing access to assault and murder victims to pesky, evil, state sponsored emergency services pigs.

I think the only valid complaint about this shit is that it didn't start on Juneteenth. Why pick some irrelevant ordinary day to kick this off when it could have been started on the most important day of the year even though the people pushing it have no idea what the emancipation proclamation actually was.

Anyway hopefully the media is able to help mayor Jenny get away with her heroic backtracking.

I may not think it's right what she did to the blameless blacks and their male lesbian white counterparts but I do support her fully because Orange Man Bad.
Its funny CHOP killed blacks at a faster rate then cops,

as Chicago numbers ever higher in in what seems black lives do not matter to blacks

CHOP looked to me as

A white group and a black group combine under the banner of BLM.

taring down anything from the old south

But the whites group looks to have made the blacks slaves ta do the dirty work, killing or have another slave kill other blacks, at a higher rate than cops.

Welcome to the CHOP summer of love

as BLM in WNY support CHOP and is ok with riots n looting

So it looks to me that BLM is fighting for the right to kill each other and to be enslaved And loot as slaves at will. making room for statues of their new masters at the same time

mmmm bet most black's are not into that errrr I hope