What are your top provider complaints?

One more thing that “ Good service and cheap line” is kind of bullshit. There are several well reviewed expensive girls who have done some terrible things to clients. But the clients let it slide because they don’t wanna go through the drama with the girl.
It's worth mentioning that the question was top provider complaints. We're only bringing up providers that we've crossed off our list. I have a list of favorite providers who offer good service at reasonable rates.
It can be true that you get what you pay for, but there are some reliable providers with fair rates. There has to be a a good balance to make them a regular.
It's nice to rent a Ferrari once in awhile, but a well maintained ford can provide years of reliable service without killing your budget.
Karen, putting down the truth
But you forgot to say my phone is not worthy Originally Posted by lilylivered
You mean I have more than one issue : ( Originally Posted by lilylivered
try serenading her
I guess I should have reworded this entire thread
Not like, what are the worst things a provider has done, but "what has been the determining factor between deciding if an appointment is good or great"
try serenading her
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I forgot about those guys lol
Not like, what are the worst things a provider has done, but "what has been the determining factor between deciding if an appointment is good or great" Originally Posted by valkyra
if ya click

I forgot about those guys lol Originally Posted by lilylivered
lives in Rush NY now, so ya kinda forgotten.

in 60's only US band in top 10 in the US
drafted during Nam wet to Korea
OSD, Gary Lewis does not get nearly the appreciation he deserves for what he did in the 60's........................
I like Gary Lewis & The Playboys "Little Miss Go-Go". It's an early Jan & Dean/Beach Boys knockoff.

Hey Valkyra,
What's the upcharge for a 60's surfer girl outfit?
Cowabunga! 🏄 👙 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryerRKwKnfI
Yeah, pretty much. I made this board thinking I'd get something like, constructive. I knew there would be complains about clock watchers and whatever but its generally from people who want to spend little to nothing on an experience.... and honestly, what do you expect? You get what you pay for. People shouldn't be posting their shitty $20 experiences because seriously what did you expect you were going to get for chump change? Chumped.

I was thinking like, little things that make an experience better I guess. Like, is it annoying if a provider has an animal in the room? Because I do have a large snake in a cage, and that might skeeve some people out and be a complaint, although nobody has ever said anything. Is it annoying when you can kind of smell weed from when I smoked last night? I'm very low volume, does that prevent people from reaching out to me because i can be hard to schedule with? I had somebody today say it was "weird" that I advertised pegging because it wasn't something he was interested in

and i was like, yeah, okay, but a lot of other people are.
He didn't want to seem "gay" by reaching out to me even though he was only for a GFE

like, OKAY MAN I 100% CAN'T HELP YOU, that's you're issue and i'm not getting involved

I'm rambling. I try hard to offer a good experience and this is something I want to do long-term, but if all I ever hear is "i paid shit and had a shit experience", I don't have anything to make improvements on because I'm not getting back any feedback. Does that make sense? Originally Posted by valkyra

Just like buying a car or a pair of pants, I prefer to try things out - a test drive, try on the pants to make sure they fit. In essence my personal preference is a half hour appt to see if it is a good fit. Even if you are the bees knees, we may not click or something and I don’t like to waste cash. I can respect your business model but the hour first appt is a non-starter plus the time constraint of getting there turns that into a multiple hour event which takes planning for most guys. Again, it is my preference and I respect your business decisions. Yet if you are attempting to maximize profits, McKinsey would likely suggest accommodations.
OSD, Gary Lewis does not get nearly the appreciation he deserves for what he did in the 60's........................ Originally Posted by Micton
true

and even today his songs can be used for serenading to get past her leftie screener that rejects righties n not at same level left

not sure why a Ahem lady would use a guy to screen guys in a pimp light way

politics should only be part of it if one side or other wants some
OSD, Gary Lewis does not get nearly the appreciation he deserves for what he did in the 60's........................ Originally Posted by Micton
true

and even today his songs can be used for serenading to get past her leftie screener that rejects righties n not at same level left as he

not sure why a Ahem lady would use a guy to screen guys in a pimp light way

politics should only be part of it if one side or other of P4P wants some
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xebo3jUe5ec
I like Gary Lewis & The Playboys "Little Miss Go-Go". It's an early Jan & Dean/Beach Boys knockoff.

Hey Valkyra,
What's the upcharge for a 60's surfer girl outfit?
Cowabunga! 🏄 👙 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryerRKwKnfI Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Absolutely nothing, I happen to have one and I'll wear it for you. I love Rockabilly style clothing. I should have been a pin-up girl. I was born after my time.
Absolutely nothing, I happen to have one and I'll wear it for you. I love Rockabilly style clothing. I should have been a pin-up girl. I was born after my time. Originally Posted by valkyra
😜👍
Stay on subject please. Thread is about provider complaints. Not about various singing groups.
Not like, what are the worst things a provider has done, but "what has been the determining factor between deciding if an appointment is good or great" Originally Posted by valkyra
if ya click Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
^^^^^ This.

But a disclaimer:
I have zero patience regarding TCB. And, as I have limited availability to add another gal to my exsisting recurring dancecard, a gal needs a solid reputation before I think about browsing that aisle in candy land.

Thus, osd's "click" comment is the thing, during the actual date. Btw, good IOP helps the click thing.