Daughter of Random Thoughts

Yep but choose not to use it
Geez, anyone have any good provider recommendation?
I lost my regular
Geez, anyone have any good provider recommendation?
I lost my regular Originally Posted by mpriyamktc
Try Mia or Rochelle
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Mia but Rochelle is first class beautiful sexy sweet and so damn delicious
Coconut Kitty is gone. So sad.
Coconut Kitty is gone. So sad. Originally Posted by Post apocalyptic lvr
That is sad.
Coconut Kitty is gone. So sad. Originally Posted by Post apocalyptic lvr
Read that too. Yes, very sad. Be kind to each other, you never know what the other person is dealing with.
Neither responds to me, no luck! Sigh!
I am feeling sad...can't find a good person to have some fun...in life.
If we're arguing, and my accent starts to change, that means you got about 5 seconds to get up out of my face

This had me laughing, since it is so true for me or should I say.. use to be!!
Fortunately, since moving out here, I haven’t had any episodes where i was that irate for my accent to change. Although I use to hear I sounded sexy as fuck when that use to happen, I reckon that’s a good thing!

Happy Thursday Playmates!!
If we're arguing, and my accent starts to change, that means you got about 5 seconds to get up out of my face

This had me laughing, since it is so true for me or should I say.. use to be!!
Fortunately, since moving out here, I haven’t had any episodes where i was that irate for my accent to change. Although I use to hear I sounded sexy as fuck when that use to happen, I reckon that’s a good thing!

Happy Thursday Playmates!!
Originally Posted by Zenovia
I seem to remember your accent can change at other times than when you are just arguing. ,,,, Just saying
A little girl says to her mother I want a Barbie doll and a G.I. Joe doll.
The mother replied, doesn’t Barbie come with Ken?
The girl responded. No, she comes with G.I., Joe, and fakes it with Kevin.
I seem to remember your accent can change at other times than when you are just arguing. ,,,, Just saying Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
Ahhhhh yessss those pure blissful memorable moments did have the accent slip. That’s when you know you understood the assignment lol Sure you know you are an outstanding, highly recommended playmate
A little girl says to her mother I want a Barbie doll and a G.I. Joe doll.
The mother replied, doesn’t Barbie come with Ken?
The girl responded. No, she comes with G.I., Joe, and fakes it with Kevin. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Lmao That was cute!!

The real story is that Barbie and Ken lived on base together.
Ken simply couldn’t keep up with Barbie’s high sex drive, wanting to fuck and suck all the time.
Therefore, he invites his buddies (Joe, Doc,and sometimes Ken’s brother Kevin) over for a ménage a Trois +1.
Although Ken’s cock is yet sensitive from Barbie cowgirling him all morning, he can’t help but masturbate while watching all the thrusting cocks going in and out of Barbie’s three super wet holes.
The reason why she cums with GIJoes
The End
Lmao That was cute!!

The real story is that Barbie and Ken lived on base together.
Ken simply couldn’t keep up with Barbie’s high sex drive, wanting to fuck and suck all the time.
Therefore, he invites his buddies (Joe, Doc,and sometimes Ken’s brother Kevin) over for a ménage a Trois +1.
Although Ken’s cock is yet sensitive from Barbie cowgirling him all morning, he can’t help but masturbate while watching all the thrusting cocks going in and out of Barbie’s three super wet holes.
The reason why she cums with GIJoes
The End Originally Posted by Zenovia
You have a fabulous dirty mind.
You have a fabulous dirty mind. Originally Posted by Post apocalyptic lvr
As a woman of substance, I tend to go overboard being self expressive in ALL that I do.
Elated to see you have embraced my dirty imaginary mind or should I simply say, my brilliant thoughts. Mmmmm DeLiCiOuS!
I am soooo in love with kinky, open minded people. Kisses dahling