10 reason not pay a deposit.

Who said you had to see me numb nuts all I’m saying is
Gentlemen pay deposits it’s never going to stop. II would never see you cause your board persona sucks so don’t ever worry bout that doofus
Who said you had to see me numb nuts all I’m saying is
Gentlemen pay deposits it’s never going to stop. II would never see you cause your board persona sucks so don’t ever worry bout that doofus Originally Posted by Cendell M
You don't know me who I'm and I will to bet you take my money then rip me off.
1. Originally Posted by Ripmany
WTAF??? Are you having a seizure or did you just type a bunch of words from the dictionary.
That entire post is unreadable.

But I agree paying a deposit is a BAD idea. If girls like Betsy, Nikky Tylor, Helen Hart and Kelly1000 all of whom top 10 providers do not ask for a deposit then just don't do it.
You don't know me who I'm and I will to bet you take my money then rip me off. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Lol you’re a real dipshit I’d never take your money I’d never see you dummy, and please but your sentences together correctly rollzzz eyes
Lol you’re a real dipshit I’d never take your money I’d never see you dummy, and please but your sentences together correctly rollzzz eyes Originally Posted by Cendell M
Just with her post on her she show me she Too lazy to 1. Take a bath unless she has date, 2. Resurch her date any other ways. 3. Says won't see me any way.. 4. Not sure what her be so mad if she has guy just paying her deposit and see her must not be working???
Enough of the name calling. Keep it civil or don't engage.
Staff Edit BF

Perhaps I wasn't clear.

Keep it civil or keep the comments to yourself.

Any further disrespect directed at fellow members or staff will result in points and / vacations to cool off.
  • BLM69
  • 05-31-2023, 07:10 PM
This thread hasn't shown me why pre-payments are any good, it's shown me that I'll still won't ever give a deposit for pussy
I have a very simple philosophy regarding deposits:
I absolutely never, under any circumstances, pay a deposit.
I will pay you when I see you…period.

If that is a no from her, I’m fine with that. Plenty of other chicks out there.
If that is a no from her, I’m fine with that. Plenty of other chicks out there. Originally Posted by albundy
^This^
Absolutely no reason to argue. If you don't agree with a lady's terms & conditions move on, there are hundreds to choose from.
Any deposit paid via some electronic method leaves a documentable treail leading to both the provider and the hobbyist.

tHIS TRAIL CAN BECOME DESCERNABLE TO OTHERS BESIDES LE.
  • BLM69
  • 06-01-2023, 12:34 PM
Since they want deposits, are they giving the pussy now, pay later deal? Ain't no difference.....
Since they want deposits, are they giving the pussy now, pay later deal? Ain't no difference..... Originally Posted by BLM69
You most many required money when meeting and you luckly to get more than a hug with out a donation.
Since they want deposits, are they giving the pussy now, pay later deal? Ain't no difference..... Originally Posted by BLM69
Wimpy said it best: “I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a fish taco today".

About 4 weeks ago I went to a shop for a session with a regular. Had left my wallet at work and informed her. She said no problem pay me later which I did that evening.
Wimpy said it best: “I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a fish taco today".

About 4 weeks ago I went to a shop for a session with a regular. Had left my wallet at work and informed her. She said no problem pay me later which I did that evening. Originally Posted by Michael8219
One of other reason is to avoid cops, she say she could care less about you just as long as he get money.