Michelle Sandra Bell and Hannah Heart
  • wnag7
  • 12-31-2023, 06:23 AM
Jenna_Lamore And Chloe Smalls
Lil Red Robin
Lilly of Lillies Playhouse
KIA
I-10 Melissa
Singing Julie (absolutely wonderful massage with extras. Super cool lady. Beautiful singing voice. She would often sing or hum while giving a massage)

jpb
Karline Raines
Ruan Soka
SexyLeslie
PeachySexy
Lauren Mayfair - she was so sexy!
  • R.M.
  • 01-06-2024, 11:54 AM
Luxury Daphne...
Lia69 beautiful sweet and very sexy. Only saw her a dozen times but wish it had been a lot more. Now she is living happily ever after…
KristiHouston -AKA Frida on private delights. hopefully not gone forever. Incredible body with very realistic MMs. Super sweet and intelligent. Best DFK and SS. Always got me super turned on like I was 17 again. I should have seen her another 24 times…
Mimi - Asian Candy’s friend. Beautiful body excellent skills very passionate and had a face of an angel. I could not ever get enough. Probably saw her 30 times.
I miss Jess and Lola from XTC. They were great and filthy! Originally Posted by TSAinHouston

Jess was AMAZING! Priscilla too! Shelby, Melissa. i can’t believe those places no longer exist. Houston at it’s best back in the day.

XTC was the best. Spent my 20’s between there, La Femme and Escape
She’s in Dallas and available again… Originally Posted by Powerdrive
https://www.madisonmay.net/
Melissa. i can’t believe those places no longer exist. Houston at it’s best back in the day.

XTC was the best. Spent my 20’s between there, La Femme and Escape Originally Posted by EatEMup

Melissa of XTC was a 10 in anybodies book. I mean she was knockout gorgeous, Playboy level of looks and body. She was a source of embarrassment to me. She did her thing with warm oil making the none full service session feel just like a full service session. I 'lasted' maybe 3-4 minutes at best and she wasn't rushing me. The end result would've put Peter North to shame.
Leah Nguyen
Tianna Monroe
Naughty Morgan
Sovanna
Scarlet You
Violet Skye
Leia Vera
Kayanna Kaye
Sweet Bunny
JR October
Belissa
Soda Thai
Ava Lee
Jessica Does
Sexy Paris
Sweet Candy
Samantha Thom
Veronica Peach
Sharon from VIP Hostess Lounge
Jennifer Teen

And speaking of Asian, who is that spinner Thai chick in the Kirby area. She was really tiny. In call was off west Alabama
Nevermind about Kristi. Back to her old tricks. Guess it was only a vacation or she had a boyfriend for a while. Etc.
Summer of houston at The Loft( part of escape) Originally Posted by peabody
She moved to Atlanta and married one of her clients
I miss Punky BrewsterXXX. I know she's still around in Austin, but I miss her being here in Houston and available all the time.