Griselda
The Lincoln Lawyer
Suits
Botched
Law and Order:Special Victims Unit
Paris in Love
The morning show
True Detective
Kiss story Biography Originally Posted by R.M.

Restarted watching Royal Pains and Suits recently. Both are such good shows. USA had a really good run of good shows for a while there.
Shogun has been really good so far. I read the book decades ago so it’s nice to get a fresh spin on it.
  • Go4it
  • 03-06-2024, 02:11 PM
Where can I find Shogun?
Marry my Husband (Korean) on Prime
Supersex on Netflix
Where can I find Shogun? Originally Posted by Go4it
Hulu and FX.
It got mixed reviews, but I really enjoyed Death and Other Details on Hulu. I’m a Mandy Pantinkin fan, for one, but also I’m a sucker for the Murder on the Orient Express and Knives Out style of murder mysteries. Plus, the blonde co-lead is hot.
The Gentleman crime and funny
Lordermilk funny
Shogun
Griselda
  • R.M.
  • 03-12-2024, 10:34 AM
you guys, this show was fucking fantastic!!
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt22074164/

"It follows the workings of an American jury trial through the eyes of Ronald Gladden, a juror who is unaware the entire case is fake.
Everyone except him is an actor,
and everything that happens is
carefully planned.
"
Originally Posted by corona
I watched the first couple of episodes and it's a cute little show.

I've almost finished Royal Pains
which is awesome.
Too bad there's only eight seasons.
I just started Lily Hammer
and it's really good.
Reminds of the Sopranos. Dang I didn't realize how violent it was.
Shameless was of the best in my opinion.
i'm steaming "Oppenheimer" on youtube for the second time and so far it's just a boring as the first time.

did this film win the Oscar for most boring nonsense?

it should have
Your Honor
Yellow Jackets
Workin Moms - which is hillarious btw.
Watched Barbie. The feminism is really heavy handed but (a) the acting is good, especially Gosling (b) the art direction is good and the barbie world is really well designed, and (c) it's actually funny and original which I can't say about any mainstream movie that I have seen in years
Queen of Tears-16 episodes Netflix (Korean)
Love is Blind-Netflix
I’m two episodes in to Guy Richie’s “The Gentlemen” on Netflix, and if it manages to keep the quality up for the full 8 episodes it could go down as the best thing he’s done.

The second son of an English Duke returns home from his post as a NATO peacekeeper to his father’s deathbed. At the reading of the will everyone is surprised to learn that the old Duke did not leave everything to the worthless, coke-sniffing eldest son, but to the more even-keeled second.

The new Duke immediately has to deal with three things: an illiquid estate, his brother’s 8 million pound debt to a group of bible-thumping gangsters…and the little matter of his dad’s partnership with a marijuana manufacturing and distribution business that is operating underneath the family estate. Hilarity and violence ensues, as is usually the case in a Richie project.
Masters of the Air on Apple Plus is very good. If you're a fan of Band of Brothers and The Pacific, you'll like it for sure.
Masters of the Air on Apple Plus is very good. If you're a fan of Band of Brothers and The Pacific, you'll like it for sure. Originally Posted by texas4life
It’s gotten good pub. Sadly, I’m full up on subscriptions otherwise I’d add it to my list.