Tucker Carlson Network

I don't know whether TWK is banned or whether he is playing games. All I know is that if he is actually banned, another Fucker Carlson lover needs to step the fuck up and keep this stupid ass thread going until he returns. Oh, also please be sure to update the lame comedian and political cartoon threads with goofball shit as well.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
I watched a good portion of it. Assange was hiding in the foreign embassy to keep from being extradited to Sweden to face rape charges. After he was removed from the embassy, he did time for jumping bail (50 weeks I believe).
No mention of that is made in the video. They make it sound like he has been fighting the whole time to keep from being returned to the US. The British have been holding him until his extradition hearing because of his history of absconding.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50473792

The courts will decide final disposition on extradition to the US.. The video does not reflect actual events in many ways. Typical tucker BS spin.
Not going to watch another one.

... So you DID or DID NOT watch the video clip?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I don't know whether TWK is banned or whether he is playing games. All I know is that if he is actually banned, another Fucker Carlson lover needs to step the fuck up and keep this stupid ass thread going until he returns. Oh, also please be sure to update the lame comedian and political cartoon threads with goofball shit as well.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You know you are right. We need some comedic brevity on this site to entertain those of meandering mental predilection.

Best argument in support of such threads.
Just what Itty bitty cable network is putin's puppet on? I haven't seen tucker in years. He could be BSC amusing on occasion
Just what Itty bitty cable network is putin's puppet on? I haven't seen tucker in years. He could be BSC amusing on occasion
Originally Posted by Tsmokies

On one of the latest videos by tuckspad.
That total piece of shit antisemitic fucker is spreading complete falsehoods about Israel and all the Jewish community.
I've spent considerable time there and I'm outraged by his antisemitic propaganda.
This mother fucker has gone too far!

FUCK TUCKER

Google his bs. I won't post a link for that asshole.
Mr irrelevant spinning antisemitic propaganda to folks who don't know better!

FUCK TUCKER
Fucker Carlson tells Rogan servicemen are dying because of coming in contact with ufos .
Tucks pad is beyond nuts
... Maybe Tucker is right.

#### Salty
Why do people still watch this guy?
How do people find this insignificant mega moron? Does he come on after Jimmy Kimmel
Tucks pad claims the Intel agencies blackmail our congress members.
This guy needs a padded cell
Tucks pad claims the Intel agencies blackmail our congress members. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... They do.

Why do you think there a Congressional "slush fund"
to pay-off sexual misconduct victims...

#### Salty
... They do.

Why do you think there a Congressional "slush fund"
to pay-off sexual misconduct victims...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Links please.

Until you prove it, we’ll have to consider it another crazy lie.