I ask all of my suitors to please Quit Feeding the Troll

twenty percent of the members of the forum (in this case, all of the female members)"
I want to clarify as I saw confusion about the 20% comment. When I said the troll doesn't participate in the forum in real life as reported or non-reported by at least 20% of the members of the forum, I meant approximately 20% of All members, which would be All or MOST of the female members. In this case, perhaps our troll is playing with some of the 80% of the members not polled as I didn't poll any of the men.

ANYWAY...................thank you for all of the readers who click on my thread or refresh as I it raises the "views" so that we can be counted again and again and again, which makes trolls happy because they think that a lot of views means a lot of viewers. We will keep it hush hush that the number of views doesn't really reflect the number of viewers.

I'm going to head back into the ladies forum now, as Lickalotapus pointed out, there are fewer and fewer of ladies posting in co-ed because of the trolls, however, the ladies forum is still rocking and rolling with feminine activity!

BTW, which of you ladies would like to give Whispers a public or a private vouch? Oh, yeah, he hangs out on the independent boards but admits to not contributing to the independent girls with his precious time and $$$. Seems like he should go hang out in the stripper and agency section where he claims they want him so much that he gets MORE than he would from the Indy's.

Now, off to recruit my ladies and gents to another board who will allow us to vote off this menace.
  • Booth
  • 02-21-2010, 09:02 AM

Now, off to recruit my ladies and gents to another board who will allow us to vote off this menace. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Have you tried going on Survivor?
Mojojo213:

Thank you for your warm response. With regard to emulating my marketing/business model, I believe it might just be one gal in Austin and another girl in San Antonio. One openly admitted to three clients that she is trying to copy me, and another one clearly used the same sentence in one of my ads and within the same exact week chose to do the same look in a photo-shoot, not that it is important, but it is all sort of cute and flattering. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. I, too, am sorry that I was attacked by these some of these very women months ago.

You are correct in that I try to keep to myself and read what others write to learn more about the business and the women in this business. Seems like you and I have a lot in common! I try my best to remain non-partisan.

Regards,

Angelina Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
Keep it up your doing well!
I cant stand forum trolls especially those who make no contribution just post dumb crap. Why don't they go find something to do like play world of warcraft or collect stamps.

I'm going to head back into the ladies forum now, as Lickalotapus pointed out, there are fewer and fewer of ladies posting in co-ed because of the trolls, however, the ladies forum is still rocking and rolling with feminine activity!
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Well, count me out of the Austin ladies forum/powder room/infoshare. I have never felt welcomed there by a small sect of women who are "popular" there. Even when I tried to post intellectual, truthful intel in that forum only to be attacked on two specific occasions back during the ASPD days by some women, not all women. You, on the other hand, have always been respectful, sweet and cordial toward me, Taylor so this is not directed at you. If women assert that a minority of men post in co-ed and are not representative of every client/gentleman, then I argue that the same goes for the ladies forum. As far as the ladies forum goes, you just lost a valuable resource/asset a few months ago, and it was because several chose not to support me when I was down and when I posted a legitimate alert. Think about it. I'm done with the ladies forum in Austin.
Well, count me out of the ladies forum/powder room/infoshare. I have never felt welcomed there by a small sect of women who are "popular" there. Even when I tried to post intellectual, truthful intel in that forum only to be attacked on two specific occasions back during the ASPD days by some women, not all women. You, on the other hand, have always been respectful, sweet and cordial toward me, Taylor so this is not directed at you. If women assert that a minority of men post in co-ed and are not representative of every client/gentleman, then I argue the same for the ladies forum. As far as the ladies forum goes, you just lost a valuable resource/asset a few months ago, and it is because several chose not to support me when I was down and when I posted a legitimate alert. Think about it. I'm done with the ladies forum in Austin. Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
Don't feel so bad Angelina . . . at least you get access for some crazy reason the girls don't want me in there can you believe that?! lol
Ladies InfoShare/PowderRoom is only limited to providers, such as myself (I have access). I am just articulating the notion that some providers want to claim that men are being bullies when in fact some of these women are also bullies to other women who have posted, sound, intellectual alerts, arguments and assistance in the Provider InfoShare/Exchange/PowderRoom which is limited to providers just as the Locker Room is limited to men with BCD/Full access. That's all.

Don't feel so bad Angelina . . . at least you get access for some crazy reason the girls don't want me in there can you believe that?! lol Originally Posted by mojojo213

Now, off to recruit my ladies and gents to another board who will allow us to vote off this menace. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
I hope that the women who do not play fair, who like to crucify good hobbyists, who withhold references from fellow providers, who have WK's do their dirty work, who do not post honest pictures, who lie in their ads, who post trollish things trying call out trolls, who like to brand certain hobbyists for calling a provider on her bullshit, and all of the other trollish things a few of you are doing; I would hope those providers do go somewhere else.

You have no idea how many pm's I am getting with people agreeing with me, and in the locker room how many guys are saying things they are still afraid to say out here.

So all the female trolls, keep opening your big mouths and showing your true colors. It is really helping us guys out with our research.

And guys, if you are lurking and agree with some of this stuff, or if you dissagree, please come out and get involved with these discussions. Don't lurk.
Ladies InfoShare/PowderRoom is only limited to providers, such as myself (I have access). I am just articulating the notion that some providers want to claim that men are being bullies when in fact some of these women are also bullies to other women who have posted, sound, intellectual alerts, arguments and assistance in the Provider InfoShare/Exchange/PowderRoom which is limited to providers just as the Locker Room is limited to men with BCD/Full access. That's all. Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
I think he was joking hun.....
Ladies InfoShare/PowderRoom is only limited to providers, such as myself (I have access). I am just articulating the notion that some providers want to claim that men are being bullies when in fact some of these women are also bullies to other women who have posted, sound, intellectual alerts, arguments and assistance in the Provider InfoShare/Exchange/PowderRoom which is limited to providers just as the Locker Room is limited to men with BCD/Full access. That's all. Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
lol yea I was jk! No biggie
I just re-read it and yes, mojojo213's post was a joke and humor laced. I think initially, I read it a bit too quickly, but I do thank you mojojo213 and rekcasxt for your support. It is nice to have more support from hobbiests who have seen me than some of my sister providers.
lol yea I was jk! No biggie Originally Posted by mojojo213
I just re-read it and yes, it was a joke. I think initially, I read it a bit too quickly, but I do thank you mojojo213 and rekcasxt for your support. It is nice to have more support from hobbiests who have seen than some of my sister providers. Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
I just think for myself I don't follow trends guess you could say im original.
I'll agree to disagree with you buddy. I don't think you'll get a broader group of people posting ever if all that's happening is another strong group of voices are controlling the conversation. According to your thoughts (and maybe others too) a group of opinionated ladies were controlling the conversations. Now there's a group of opinionated guys are controlling it. So what's the difference? There's a different group of followers but nothing is really new...IMO.

Instead of any one group controlling or overpowering another you should, I don't know, maybe try to co-exist and share in witty conversation and banter. Share helpful information and occasionally have a controversial thread where everyone gets pissed off and then goes to get laid.

I've seen it many times on boards like these and even world history has taught us that trying to fight fire with fire only makes a bigger fire.

Again, it's just a thought. The really cool thing about ECCIE that differs from other sites like it is...it's membership driven in every way. If the membership wants it this way, it'll stay this way.

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
I have never moderated a board. But it seems to me that instead of this becoming an "us or them" kind of board. What it seems like to me is that this is a period of correction or recovery. In the past our "home" was a place that was more friendly to providers, and they set the tone and focus for the board. Now the hobbyists want some input and a share of control. You are seeing guys now posting who never posted on ASPD. Maybe right now there are more men than women, but after some of the trollettes shut up or go away, there will be more of a balance.

I hope it is that way, because I value providers input. I really do. As long as it is well worded and rationally thought out. The same goes for hobbyists. If a guy gets on and just posts crap I don't value his posts either.

I am sure the "woman hater" comments are right around the corner. And I don't hate women. (reference Angelina Adams posts) And I know Whispers doesn't hate women. I just don't value the contributions of providers who come on here and just post verbal diarrhea.

I believe there are many providers who are afraid to post because they dissagree with WH and TM. They are afraid to be flamed. I don't like that either. Ladies please don't lurk. Post your opinons even if they are contrary to ours. Just don't make personal attacks and you will be fine. WE want to know who the level headed non psycho providers are!

I was set off when my buddy was attacked in a VERY personal way. Sixxbach could be one of the greatest advocates of providers here. He is a VERY nice guy. He is just sick of being chastised for speaking his mind, so he says what he believes, the world be damned.

Anyway, I am hoping that an equilibrium will be reached soon. And when the dust settles there will be good contributing providers, and good contributing hobbyists, and all of the trolls will be gone.

DON'T FEED THE

You ARE a true gentleman and I have seen you at least six times in addition to several e-mails and pms that solidify our communication. You always bring me a bottle of the finest liquor, a card, flowers, generous donation and well, you are a gentleman all around....a true class act! I adore you, rekcaSxT. I used to let a few women get to me, but now I focus 100% on me, have improved everything about me and am in a much better position today than I was in previous months.

I am sure the "woman hater" comments are right around the corner. And I don't hate women. (reference Angelina Adams posts) And I know Whispers doesn't hate women. I just don't value the contributions of providers who come on here and just post verbal diarrhea.
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
You ARE a true gentleman and I have seen you at least six times in addition to several e-mails and pms that solidify our communication. You always bring me a bottle of the finest liquor, a card, flowers, generous donation and well, you are a gentleman all around....a true class act! I adore you, rekcaSxT. I used to let a few women get to me, but now I focus 100% on me, have improved everything about me and am in a much better position today than I was in previous months. Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
You are getting me all hot and bothered. I need to come see you when things settle down at work.
LAP, "The shifting of power"? "One group controlling or overpowering another"?
In all due respect, the idea of anyone or any group posting here, having control or overpowering anyone else.....your kidding right!

Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
Tess, you got my point...and I'm glad someone did. No one group has the power to do anything on this site. Anyone can post just about anything as long as they follow the basic rules of the site. The "power struggle" has a lot to do with perception and in the course of a few hours of posting, that perception can change.

It's your board folks, it's up to you to direct the flow of conversation and information.

LAP