A great deal of you will be very happy

That's only because you cannot afford to be choosey and there are reasons why I have never taken the initiative to contact you: telling you what they are would not be gentlemanly.

FIVE

That's the number of posts Alexis devoted to her weight issue.

She even got out of bed to post one more time.

Other than that, she is not hurt.

If she does not like not being hurt all she needs to do is to stop throwing trash at ladies she does not like and at the men who like them. Originally Posted by Raphael

This is an adult discussion site and the Houston staff gives a lot of leeway to the discussions here. Many say we give too much leeway...I say, this is Houston...put on your flame retardant undies and have fun.

At some point these threads are no longer fun... So when you find yourself calling each other names and taking this shit personally...go get laid and remember this is a website, not the real world. If this is becoming your "real world"...go get some fresh air and then go get laid.

Moving forward...ah fuck it, y'all know...be kind, please rewind.

LAP
Okie Dokie...let me get my cape and utility belt out.

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
In case no one noticed... like Elvis... Sofia has left the building. That is all.. return now to regular programming.
That's only because you cannot afford to be choosey and there are reasons why I have never taken the initiative to contact you: telling you what they are would not be gentlemanly. Originally Posted by Raphael
THAT is hilarious!
I can't afford to be choosy? Really? I wonder how many people I declined to see while I was in town a couple of weeks ago? Because they didn't have refs, I didn't want to, or just because I was already fully booked.

I haven't "played" in almost a year before that. Why? Because I have a full time job. Don't tell me I can't afford something, you have no freaking clue. I do this from time to time at MY pleasure because I want to. That's why guys remember me after being gone for most of the past 18 months. Because I love it and don't do it JUST for the money. Same for my other occupation. It definitely isn't about money, I love my job.

SO yeah, when I've had fun, I've chosen to ignore the time going by unless I had something important to do after. Hell, very few times would I ever rush someone out a few minutes after their time.

Back to why I popped in here - WW is far more fun and charming than your little mind could begin to imagine.
What a waste of hobbying time
Who cares, what low quality people Lil red Robin has to settle for. This thread was not supposed to be about her...

staff edit

Post 6 for Alexis. six. The yawn must be for lack of sleep, so fluttered she's been since late last night.

People here thinking themselves an adult board when they behave just like the 6 year olds in the schoolyard?

Those who believe that will believe Robin is a virgin...
Raphael= douchbag
Simpleton= simpleton
Is it time for some "your mama" jokes yet, LAP?
Is it time for some "your mama" jokes yet, LAP? Originally Posted by cpi3000
HELLS YES!

Yo mama so fat she plays pool with the planets

LAP
So let me get this straight: the staff will ban guys like Xavier and Chris Long for posting fake reviews and being wastes of bandwidth, but Raphael here can lash out at anyone who isn't sorry to see sofia go without repercussion?

I'm not proposing Raphael be banned -- far from it. But he's targeted plenty of people so far and doesn't seem inclined to give it a rest. Shouldn't there be some consequences for this type of behavior?

Sorry man. Not everyone is sad to see her take the shortest route to the exit. And, shockingly I know, not everyone will agree with you. You're burning an awful lot of bridges over a decision she made for herself.
Yo mamma's so dumb she took 2 hours to watch 60 minutes
Yo mamma's so stupid she got hit by a parked car
Yo mamma's so dumb she got fired from the M&M factory for throwing away all the W's.
This sight would be a great place to start a discussion about who has the good pussy..................Oh, and blue water.
HELLS YES!

Yo mama so fat she plays pool with the planets

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
Now you're playing chess!!!!!