Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: bbbj. doggy. mish. cowgirl.hj on tits
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: 250.00
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: slim body big tits man made. great ass and a lil fur.
Recommendation: Yes
Congrats!
She's has been in the game for more than a decade with generally good reviews. She used to be based in Long Island, and has travelled to Florida. I saw her ten years or so ago, and she had the bolt ons then.
staff edit by jymie: provider response not allowed in reviews
staff edit by jymie: provider response not allowed in reviews Originally Posted by CharismaCaptures
slide on through syracuse, rochester, buffalo..
I started in 2003 worked for a few yrs Originally Posted by CharismaCaptures
Must have seen you in '03 then, lol. Welcome back.
staff edit by jymie: provider response not allowed in reviews and is deleted...again
Great review my friend. Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for your review.
skidooandrew:

MMMM I hate the drop downs. Italian/Jewish. I didn't she was a super spoiled Jewish American Princes ginny bitch. Now I got to have some of that. I have a soft spot for Italian.

And the review was nah. But glad you had a good time. But next time I would like to know if its a brickhouse stacked Italian thank you. Hunter585 is a German mix heinz 57 for the times I used that dam drop down. I'm tried of politically correct. I want to know what I'm eating.
skidooandrew:

MMMM I hate the drop downs. Italian/Jewish. I didn't she was a super spoiled Jewish American Princes ginny bitch. Now I got to have some of that. I have a soft spot for Italian.

And the review was nah. But glad you had a good time. But next time I would like to know if its a brickhouse stacked Italian thank you. Hunter585 is a German mix heinz 57 for the times I used that dam drop down. I'm tried of politically correct. I want to know what I'm eating. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

????
sorry for being over bold. I am overly into Italian girls.

Many of my Italian male friends pass on Italian providers. For the same reason I seem to be into them.
I wasn't suggesting you were "over" bold....but not "under"standable.

lol.
Well I really did not like the review. It was the style I'm thinking. So hope op is not put off by me and keeps reviewing.

I used to many race slurs that many may not know. Or could be taken the wrong way.
Lets leave it as I'm overly into outspoken Italian girls with a attitude many may run from.
For once osd, I was right there with ya. There shouldn't be any room for political correctness on a board like this. Italian chicks rule the northern hemisphere.