URL / Website: http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...u-need/7523630
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 290 / 610
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: FBM - lame HJ
Session Length: 30 min
Fee: 40 + (undeserved) tip = $1. (as I recall)
Hair Color and Length: blonde, to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: No surprise that this woman is NOT the lady from the pics in her ad.
She is easily in her mid to late thirties. I would judge her to be about 5'7" and 165-170 pounds. I have no idea what she looks like underneath as she never disrobed and I don't really believe I missed out on anything.

Face: 4
Body: 4
Recommendation: No
Sorry about your troubles, seejaytee. I've wondered about Alex for a while ... now, I'll wonder no more!
Massage sucks and she is exactly as described. Ann was described in another board as German which is where Alex is from. That she makes a big deal out of stressing that picture is her is comical at best.
I was rereading my post and realized that maybe it was not perfectly clear. At the conclusion of the massage, Alex actually spoke aloud the words, "Mission accomplished", as if, perhaps, she had just scrubbed a shower or emptied the trash.

Seejaytee That was a TOFTT, Thank you for sharing and Welcome to ECCIE!

Friends, if you feel a tip isn't deserved, don't give it. Doing so only encourages mediocre service.
I mission accomplished myself last night...and it was free.

Thanks for the review.

and the girl on the video was hotter than a 4.
Seejaytee....Thanks for the TOFTT and the review but.....you're right, you probably should have left.
You probably save several guys here some money. Thank you sir.

Was W near.
seejayee, thank you for the review. I have seen the ads and was thinking of going in myself. you saved me some money!!!
I had the exact same experience with Alex. I just saw her ad on BP again and was coming to write a review. I got beat to the punch.
I was thinking of booking with one of the two. So I appreciate the review. You saved me some money.
Thanks for the review and intel.

Like others they both got my attention from those pictures

But if those phony pictures get guys to come in....Mission Accomplished.

BTW, I agree with BP, if the service is poor, I don't leave ANY time.

Hell, I did that at am AMP one time, and the massage girl followed me out YELLING at me...then the Mamasan and some other guy followed me out to my car asking what was wrong..... I never spoke to any of them and just drove off.
Alex actually spoke aloud the words, "Mission accomplished", as if, perhaps, she had just scrubbed a shower or emptied the trash.

Originally Posted by seejaytee
Or when Bush declared an end to major combat in Iraq in 2003...hmmmm.