Paradise Saloon Lawrence

Went in there for 3-4 hours Wednesday night (Aug 3rd). My friends and I had a really good time. No 10s but no 4s either. Except for 1 or 2, I probably got a dance from every girl on the night shift. Hard to beat $10 "hands on" lap dances.

Between Paradise Saloon and the Outhouse, Lawrence has ruined Wichita strip joins for me ($30 sit on your hands lap dances here).

My guess from experience is no extras available in the club but as with most strip joints money will probably talk for extras outside the club.
Went in there for 3-4 hours Wednesday night (Aug 3rd). My friends and I had a really good time. No 10s but no 4s either. Except for 1 or 2, I probably got a dance from every girl on the night shift. Hard to beat $10 "hands on" lap dances.

Between Paradise Saloon and the Outhouse, Lawrence has ruined Wichita strip joins for me ($30 sit on your hands lap dances here).

My guess from experience is no extras available in the club but as with most strip joints money will probably talk for extras outside the club. Originally Posted by DigitalOgre

You are going to the wrong places or wrong girls if you have to sit on your hands for $30 lapdances in Wichita. Every girl I have seen at Jezebels and/or pleasures allows lots of hands during lapdances.

I DO AGREE that Wichita clubs kind of suck compared to Topeka/Lawrence. But, there are still some decent girls here in Wichita. Although never had ANY luck with any extras at the clubs here in Wichita. BUT, there are some girls at both that are up for takeout extras.
It was more of generalization about Wichita. About 3 years ago, I got my pants unzipped and pulled out on the day shift at Pleasures (around 1pm - though pulled out was about the extent of it). However the last time I got a lap dance at Jezebels a bouncer stood by and watched the whole time and touching was not allowed.

Lap dances in Wichita are always YMMV. Lap dances at those two establishments in Lawrence are always my hands roaming almost anywhere and sometimes anywhere. The difference wouldn't be as much of a problem if it was the same price in both cities.
It was more of generalization about Wichita. About 3 years ago, I got my pants unzipped and pulled out on the day shift at Pleasures (around 1pm - though pulled out was about the extent of it). However the last time I got a lap dance at Jezebels a bouncer stood by and watched the whole time and touching was not allowed.

Lap dances in Wichita are always YMMV. Lap dances at those two establishments in Lawrence are always my hands roaming almost anywhere and sometimes anywhere. The difference wouldn't be as much of a problem if it was the same price in both cities. Originally Posted by DigitalOgre
I agree with you about the price. My expectations would be much lower if I was paying only $10 per dance! Pleasure's and Jezebel's are okay if you find the right dancer and you aren't expecting too much.