Becky of KC ???

Saying howdy to all my old KC buddies...Wondering if anyone remembers (ok, hell we ALL remember) Becky and mostly if anyone has any update on her. Haven't heard from or about her in a couple years probably, but she pops into my head (both of them) from time to time....So, anyone ????
Are you talking about Becky that worked out of an apartment in Lenexa? Best looking girl I've ever seen in the hobby with decent skills. Last I heard she had a boyfriend, so I imagine she's moved on, but if anyone finds her and she's still in business, please let me know!! She had the most beautiful, angelic face with a smoking hot body, but I never had the impression this was anything more than a temporary thing for her.
Yeah, that's her, and ditto on everything you remember. Man was she hot! And she could make you feel like you were the only man on earth and she was totally in love with you...for an hour lol. For me, her skills were fantastic. The boyfriend thing is redundant with her; I think the same guy was coming and going all the time with her if I recall. Never could understand why she'd have any problem in that area...guys are just jerks, aren't they? Glad I'm not a guy....lol Anyway, yeah, that Becky, and if anyone ever finds her and I hear about it, I'm gonna go chase her down and try to take her off into the sunset for myself lol
i remember her and jenna as well. both smoking hot..if i remember right i think they had some legal problems. but thats going years back.
She shook free of Jenna soon after entering the business and any problems were Jenna's not her.

I have some wondeful memories of Becky, spending a vacation with her on the Mayan Riveria and another one in Negril, Jamica. She made you feel like she really was your GF, but without any fighting.

Miss her. If anyone still sees her, send her my love.
Becky was fantastic.
She shook free of Jenna soon after entering the business and any problems were Jenna's not her.

I have some wondeful memories of Becky, spending a vacation with her on the Mayan Riveria and another one in Negril, Jamica. She made you feel like she really was your GF, but without any fighting.

Miss her. If anyone still sees her, send her my love. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
ok i believe you.
oh yeah! And those aren't even really good pics...she was way hotter in person..waaayyy hotter!

if I have been able to upload the pics. Originally Posted by Uncle Dick
oh yeah! And those aren't even really good pics...she was way hotter in person..waaayyy hotter! Originally Posted by schmuckenputz
Ouch ... that's harsh considering it was late, we'd been drinking, I took it after the event instead of before and it was a point and shoot camera.

No affiliation with the second pix but the plaid skirt shot is mine. I had a Tera Patrick video playing one night when she came over and there was a smokin hot school-girl-selling-something-that-rang-the-wrong-doorbell scene. Tera was hot. The outfit was hot. I said let's dress you up like that next time and she said cool. She already had the sweater and bra. I found the skirt online somewhere. It took some hunting but she finally found some old-style black and white saddle shoes on ebay. It was a fun night.

Like others have said ... I miss Becky.
I didn't mean there was anything wrong with the photography, just believe she was hotter in person....big fucking baby ! lol
Becky was not only great looking but she was also very charming.
Yes, yes, that's her!! And i like those pictures, but she was stunning in person.

Damn, this is cruel to see these pics and not be able to pick up the phone and make the fantasy come alive! But there's some pretty sweet ladies working nowadays, life goes on.
As was mentioned before she has moved on and is apparantly doing well..
A natural beauty for sure.
Where are the pix??