State: Kansas
Address: 59th and Topeka Blvd
Shift: Night Shift
Session Length: A few songs
Total Paid: 60
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, blonde and brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice tits. Bit of a stomach but I liked what I saw.
Recommendation: Yes, as long as you know what the place is and isn't. It isn't Baby Dolls. At midnight on a Saturday, it isn't much at all.
Tina's Bar has a FB page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tinas...88436901216882

If you look through the photos you can see all kinds of interesting people...
So...what did she do? You could at least put it in the ROS.
ROS isn't as private as it seems. PM sent.
could you please PM me too, I've never had any luck in Strip clubs.
Questor, where does this club fall on a scale of local strip clubs? Top? Bottom? Like the Trop? Like Sasnak? Like the Outhouse?
As far as strip clubs go, it was the bottom of the barrel. No one even got on stage while I was there. To be fair, I was the only customer inside the bar except for the two guys playing pool in the back. And it was after midnight. But it was a Saturday night and they charged a fucking cover, so that's not really an excuse.

It might be better to think of it instead as a dive bar with some girls that hang out there. And J** did tell me that "on Thursday this place was jumping."

The "VIP area" was curtains hung on rods to form free-standing cubicles, kind of like booths at a trade show (aka "pipe and drape"). The dancers' dressing room was just another curtained off area next to the VIP area.

(There was a couch, not a little chair like that.)
No surprise there. Should get a t-shirt, though.
As far as strip clubs go, it was the bottom of the barrel. No one even got on stage while I was there. To be fair, I was the only customer inside the bar except for the two guys playing pool in the back. And it was after midnight. But it was a Saturday night and they charged a fucking cover, so that's not really an excuse.

It might be better to think of it instead as a dive bar with some girls that hang out there. And J** did tell me that "on Thursday this place was jumping."

The "VIP area" was curtains hung on rods to form free-standing cubicles, kind of like booths at a trade show (aka "pipe and drape"). The dancers' dressing room was just another curtained off area next to the VIP area.

(There was a couch, not a little chair like that.) Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Interesting. They've changed it since the last time I was there 6 months ago. At that time the VIP was one large area with a standing mirror looking right at you. The whole VIP was curtained off but the individual seating areas were not. Do they still have the cameras in VIP?
I didn't see camera's in there.