• 10-17-2010, 01:44 PM
Date: 9/23/10
Entertainer: Waitress "K"
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: 2711 Majesty Drive
Shift: -
Session Length: To completion
Activities: “Baby Blues”, quick chit chat, bumpin’ n grindin’, SE, wet-n-sticky HJ with a “body painting” finish with a very sticky-n-nasty clean-up, possible Bob Ross sighting
Total Paid: .60 (dances)+.20 Tip my choice=.80
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: This waitress was very pregnant and I’d guess approx 8 months pregnant. She was playful with a nice personality, pregnant “milk bags”, very pregnant stomach, azz and thighz. She waddled when she walked, but she still knew how to bounce that pregnant azz up and down in my lap while dancing
Recommendation: Yes
Wow! Logan you are always a great read, as you express the demons of this hobby so well. (The S. King of the hobby world!) We all have them lurking deep down, but they work to the surface every now and then. Hope all works out well for all involved.
Another classy review. Thanks for the great read!!!! I am always waiting for more.
  • Logan
  • 10-17-2010, 06:58 PM
Thankz, guyz. This review was a bit more personal for me.

Quaker, my next review won't be so "classy"! LOL. Becuz, more than likely it will be of a very, trashy and slutty dancer at BDFW. She is a certified "Plat Hooker". I don't think she worked at the infamous Platinum 2 (she could have fooled me!), but she is more recently from another cat house in Dallas.
Wow, hope all works out for you. Thanks for the review...truly a rare thing you just have try and see if it's for you.
Another epic review from the the T.E. Lawrence of the hobby world!
Hi Logan: Good to hear from a fellow milk lover. PLEASE keep us posted as to whether or when this babe starts lactating. I need to get my tip jar ready. -pbn
brother logan, aka babydaddy !!! so i guess your hangin up your "john" shoes......
K is for sure back at BDFW, only workin couple dayshifts a week. You may recall her distinct tats on her chest, may help you figure out if it was really her. my two cents, dont think it was her, as she told me she was a door girl at chicas upto just couple days before she popped out a little one.
  • Logan
  • 10-19-2010, 01:49 PM
K is for sure back at BDFW, only workin couple dayshifts a week. You may recall her distinct tats on her chest, may help you figure out if it was really her. my two cents, dont think it was her, as she told me she was a door girl at chicas upto just couple days before she popped out a little one. Originally Posted by alex_0591
Brother Alex, I’m not convinced that the “K” in my review is the same “K” from BDFW that once went by “S”. They are both seemingly using the same “K” name now though.

Hi Logan: Good to hear from a fellow milk lover. PLEASE keep us posted as to whether or when this babe starts lactating. I need to get my tip jar ready. -pbn Originally Posted by paperbacknoblest

Paperbacknoblest, nice to see that you are still around! I didn’t ask “K” about her magic milk fountains. If she isn’t the "Plat Hooker" “K” from BDFW, then this “K”’s milk may be safe to sip on. It’s been awhile since I’ve found a good young dancer that had just given birth with a full supply of titty milk…..

….There are a couple of dancers at BDFW with just a little taste of titty milk that they will let you suck out, but not a full supply or real “magic milk” fountains. I did go look for Austin from BDFW with those big mommy breasts with those perfect nipples and areolas, but she never went back to BDFW or Cabaret Royale after her baby (There was an Austin at CR, but she was some old blonde and not the same one). Austin was so cute wearing her Santa cap and hiding her 6 month pregnant stomach while dancing at BDFW. She probably had the most amazing pair of pregnant breasts and nipples/areolas that I’ve ever seen. I recall you enjoyed sucking those bad boyz as well! Maybe she will surface at BDFW for the holidays again (or some other pregnant dancer looking for holiday money!), but I’m sure that titty milk is long gone by now……thankz for the trip down mammary….errr memory lane... He he.
I am never amazed by you anymore Logan!
Logan,

What a masterpiece! Thank you again for
sharing with us "The joy of painting" technique.

PS.- Nice new avatar pic
  • Logan
  • 10-20-2010, 08:44 PM
I am never amazed by you anymore Logan! Originally Posted by motocrossman39
Sometimes, I’m not amazed at the trouble and situation that my dick gets myself into. That’s what happens when your little head is in control and you are a fiendin’ sex addict that feels out of control sometimes…
Logan, What a masterpiece! Thank you again for sharing with us "The joy of painting" technique. PS.- Nice new avatar pic Originally Posted by Stromboli
Thankz, Bro. Yea, Bob Ross was one my heroes….whoever would have thought that his “wet on wet” technique would be relevant in the hobby! LOL. When you are with a dancer that won’t swallow, it’s always fun to experience the “Joy of Painting” for a kinky and satisfying finish. Some of the “good girl” dancerz enjoy the feeling of warm cum on their bodies being played with and “painted”, but the “bad girl” dancerz will often jump up and quickly wipe the “shame juice” off of their tits and other body parts…..
I believe the movie streetkings should have been made for Logan and his adventures lol
  • ECC
  • 10-25-2010, 08:59 AM
Logan, you should publish your "memoirs". It would be a heck of a book. Great read, all hail the king!