Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, HJ
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $$ (my choice)
Hair Length and Color: Short and blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Per ad, 5,9 150 36c 29 38 with a nine inch package. She seems taller and I was pleased with her overall appearance. Very "cute" in a dirty girl kind of way.
Recommendation: Yes
DH...

Thanks for the review, glad you had a good time.

Trooper H
Sounds like you had a good time DH. Thanks for the review.
Good for you. Gonna see her again?
Remember, its all Greek, all the time!
TS.....huh? You what?
Just great, now even the ladies have bigger dicks than me.
  • scoby
  • 01-22-2011, 11:18 AM
It seems you had a nice experience! Good for you! I like her appearance especially her ass

Wow dont see these kind of reviews much!! Glad all was well
Just great, now even the ladies have bigger dicks than me. Originally Posted by CoHorn
LOL this is so funny.... I was thinking what a shame, a TS with a 9in tool that has no interest in using it. WTF.... god really has a weird sense of humor. I need a serious booster cap just to reach half what he got and this dude got 9?

Glad you had good time. I would hit on him / her if I saw he / she was in a bar thinking he / she was a real lady. The body is amazingly womanly with that hr glass shape that only women have.
LOL this is so funny.... I was thinking what a shame, a TS with a 9in tool that has no interest in using it. WTF.... Originally Posted by majicream
Apparently that was by the reviewer's choice in this case, if this TER review is to be believed:

http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...?Review=990272

But nobody can say that this site doesn't have a wide range of reviews!
  • OFF
  • 01-22-2011, 06:22 PM
I looked at the TER reviews and TS Sasha is very much YMMV, but she does carry some serious heat. I been dildoed before and looking at her package, damn that would have to hurt!

Thanks for the review and I am glad you had a good time DH.

OFF :-)
interesting read
LOL this is so funny.... I was thinking what a shame, a TS with a 9in tool that has no interest in using it. WTF.... god really has a weird sense of humor. I need a serious booster cap just to reach half what he got and this dude got 9?

Glad you had good time. I would hit on him / her if I saw he / she was in a bar thinking he / she was a real lady. The body is amazingly womanly with that hr glass shape that only women have. Originally Posted by majicream
She'll use it...and does.
I looked at the TER reviews and TS Sasha is very much YMMV, but she does carry some serious heat. I been dildoed before and looking at her package, damn that would have to hurt!

Thanks for the review and I am glad you had a good time DH.

OFF :-) Originally Posted by OFF
I agree...YMMV.

I have had several PM's requesting additional information on TS Sasha. She is a friendly girl but I would not suggest having her has your first TS. There are providers out there that a lot more "newbie friendly." I will post another review soon with more information.
interesting for some i guess, but way more info than i need, have a good day, JR